• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD12 - OPK positive or almost positive ?

T

TeddysGirl

Hiya.

I'm now on CD12 and yesterdays OPK was definitely negative. Today's one is either positive or almost but I can't tell. What do you think ?

https://s4.postimg.org/toj61762l/IMG_20150304_154029.jpg

Thanks !

It's a bit hard to tell but I would say it's really close. I bet you would see an even darker line if you tested again later today. It's go time!!

Thanks. FX !!! It's weird, I used to track ovulation years ago and always ovulated on CD16, OH and I haven't been using contraception we've just assumed I've always ovulated on CD16 so avoided CD11-CD19 and we haven't even had a scare in almost 3 years ! Past 2 months my cycles have been 23-24 days (used to be 30) and we decided to NTNP but because my cycles had changed so much I decided to use OPK and CD12 and already almost positive !

I have exactly the same thing with exactly the same test lol! I also thought i O'd on cd14 but i am on cd18 now! Im not sure if mine is pos or almost pos either xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs