CD13 and +opk, then don't O, EVERY cycle

Mrs. Burch

Mommy to Bristol
Reaction score
Help I have done this for the last two now three cycles. I don't know why I am getting + opk's and then not Oing and it is the same every cycle. I am also high and soft and watery cm. My temp drops and then I get a +opk! (In Nov I wasn't taking the opk's right, first month using them) Any ideas of why I do this? So confusing!

Do you have PCOS? I ask because of your long cycles as well as your false positive OPK's?! I have PCOS and get multiple false positives throughout my stupid long cycles. This is a common thing for woman suffering from PCOS (woman with PCOS have a higher amount of LH in their systems throughout their cycles). As long as you keep temping you will be able to confirm ovulation every time....so you are doing it right :) Gl to you!

Going to dr in March if we don't get a BFP this cycle. I haven't been diagnosed with it but they have said it is possible. UGH Good luck to you, I want 4 and DH says not just no but HELL NO! LOL :( hehehe

My DH is on the fence about this last one (as am I from time to time). Going from 3 to 4 is a big change. We would need a new vehicle, kids would be doubled up in rooms, less freedom for ourselves and for one on one time with the kids....Some days we both think it would be easier to not have another and then other days we both just really want one more. We've decided to give it a go until late June and if I am not pregnant, then we will call it quits and just be happy with the 3 kiddos we already have :)

That sounds like a good idea! I am one of 5 and I think even numbers are good, that way there is usually one on your side, more even fighting I guess. LOL otherwise there is ALWAYS that middle child! :) Good luck and I hope you get what makes you the happiest!!

haha....my husband was the middle of 5 and he always said the same about the even number thing...but I think now that we are out numbered and it is somewhat crazy in our household he is overwhelmed by the thought of another one at times :) I keep trying to tell him that we have middle child syndrome right now and that the fourth will relax things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->