• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cd13 ,cramps..ovulation??

Greekgrl77

Reaction score
I amCD13 ,My period ended 7 days ago///could this be ovulations cramps? I dont see EWCM but just crampingas if period is coming (feels the same) .I will BD again tonight ,we have been BD since period left everyday.

I just am not sure what ovulation pains feel like.I really hope this is what it means!!!
also if it is ovulation cramping im feeling ,how long do I have to BD?

My ovulation cramping tends to be one sided and yes, feels like period cramping...

Sounds like ovulation pains to me. It's hard to say how long to BD for as it can happen days b4 u actually O, but each women is different. R u temping or using OPK's? There isn't a need to BD everyday, every 2nd day is fine as the sperm needs time to "regroup"

Good luck

Sounds like ovulation pains to me. It's hard to say how long to BD for as it can happen days b4 u actually O, but each women is different. R u temping or using OPK's? There isn't a need to BD everyday, every 2nd day is fine as the sperm needs time to "regroup"

Good luck

Mummy--Not using anything..just checking CM.temps i will forget to do and I wake different times so that wont work and will only frustrate me..lol No opk's either..this is 2nd cycle trying I have irregular periods past few months ..but this month my period came and left normally.I really hope it it is ovulation pains!

also the cramping has been off and on past few hours...this sounds like ovulation?

Yes sounds like ovulation to me sweetie. Good luck

Mummy--Thank you! well according to the Ovufriend chart says green and fertile for next 4 days and now getting cramps around same time the chart is saying fertile..hmmmmLOL well we will BD again tonight,we did last night too & I heard sperm lives inside for a while. The cramps come and go like period cramps and have to use the bathroom(tmi diarhea lol) Cramps do that lol

lol I get that at O time nd when AF comes, oh the joys of being female lol

BD for the nxt few days honi to make sure u catch that eggie lol

lol I get that at O time nd when AF comes, oh the joys of being female lol

BD for the nxt few days honi to make sure u catch that eggie lol

Oh I am belive me LOL & yes the joys of female life!:hugs: where r uin your cycle?

My ovulation cramping tends to be one sided and yes, feels like period cramping...

Castawaybride--That is good news..also may God comfort and bless you for your loss,I can not even imagine .:hugs:

Thank you GreekGrl....it definitely was one of the hardest things my husband and I have ever gone through. We really hope to welcome a sibling to our family soon...nothing can ever take the place of our little man though....

I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!!

Castawaybride--That is good news..also may God comfort and bless you for your loss,I can not even imagine .:hugs:

Thank you GreekGrl....it definitely was one of the hardest things my husband and I have ever gone through. We really hope to welcome a sibling to our family soon...nothing can ever take the place of our little man though....

I hope you get your :bfp: this cycle!![/QUOT

Just have FAITH in God & heknows what's best for our life as his child.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"