Cd13 cycle 1...eeeek!

Princesskell

Love my 2 babies
Reaction score
So according to ff (although I'm not temping), I'm cd 13 and due to ovulate on Saturday.
We are ttc for number 2 and dd is almost 21 months. I'm scared the gap will be too small but conscious it might take a while to conceive so it's a dilemma!!
I have been off bcp for about 3 months and taking prenatals for the same time. We have dtd a couple of times this cycle, but apparently the fertile period starts tomorrow!...eeeeek!! I'm scared!!

Anyone else similar?!

Hi! I'm on CD12 and hopefully ovulating very soon. I usually have super irregular periods so decided to try out ovulation tests. I have just started getting almost positive OPKs so it looks like I'll be having a normal cycle! Yay! This is our first official month ttc and this would be #3. I'm nervous about having 3 kids, but telling myself that our oldest will be in kindergarten next year so it should be easier. My girls are 18 months apart and it was hard when I had #2. I believe it would have been easier if my oldest was at least 2 so I think you'll be fine.
Good luck!!

Thanks for the reassurance!! I have pretty irregular periods too...so I thought ttc would be tricky, it was straightforward last time, but I'm expecting it might not be this time??
Good luck to you!! Have you started the bd'ing yet?

Hi
Im on first month ttc #2 too, last time i got pregnant first try so I'm already being sooooo impatient argh.
According to my charting (cm and cycle dates) I'm due to ov tomorrow but been using opk since last Thursday and it's still showing neg. we have bd'd every other day for last 10 days and then every day for past 3 days so fingers crossed this time too!
Good luck, let us know how you get on x

Thanks. He was 3 in August. Didn't want a ago this big but until recently he was such a terrible sleeper it out us off 😕

Thanks for the reassurance!! I have pretty irregular periods too...so I thought ttc would be tricky, it was straightforward last time, but I'm expecting it might not be this time??

We've been BDing every other day since the end of AF. I just don't want to miss my window! Good luck to you! I hope you get your BFP soon!

This is my first cycle of TTC my first...only CD 7 right now, though. Yikes, this is exciting/terrifying, lol!

Thanks. He was 3 in August. Didn't want a ago this big but until recently he was such a terrible sleeper it out us off 😕
Have you managed to crack the sleep now?!
I always wanted a 3 year gap, but I want a few more children god willing and I'm afraid I'm running out of time, it would be 2.5 years gap if I conceived straight away so, it could be more like 3 years anyway?

We've been BDing every other day since the end of AF. I just don't want to miss my window! Good luck to you! I hope you get your BFP soon!
good plan. We have done every day for the last week, which is kind of what we did last time as we were on honeymoon!...we will see!
This is my first cycle of TTC my first...only CD 7 right now, though. Yikes, this is exciting/terrifying, lol!

Good luck!!

So more dtd last night. Dh doesn't know what's hit him!
Does anybody have a journal? My journal link is at the bottom if anybody wants to follow?
We should start a thread for ttc'ers in the autumn?...I will go do one!

Good luck!!

So more dtd last night. Dh doesn't know what's hit him!
Does anybody have a journal? My journal link is at the bottom if anybody wants to follow?
We should start a thread for ttc'ers in the autumn?...I will go do one!

I don't have a journal, but I'll definitely check yours out! Can't wait to see the new thread!:happydance:

You should definitely start one hopettc3! They are fun, but addictive!

So the new that is here...
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2029171-ttc-lucky-conkers.html#post29965703

Hope that link works?? Come join me there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->