CD14 anyone......2WW starting....NOW!!!

MyLobster

Reaction score
Hello ladies, just wandering if anyone is on CD14 like me???? Would love to have a group of us to test on the same day :] and would love to symptom spot as well, lol and compare symps too :]

BUMP!!!!!!! Please someone I don't want be the only one lol

Actually today I am CD 14..so would love to join! This is my first month ttc, what about u?

I'm on cd17 and just started my 2ww and would love to wait with you ladies :)

yayyyy!!! well I am on CD15 now and I have been trying almost 9 months now!!! When are you ladies planning on testing???? Not gonna lie, I have already, I know its WAYYYYY to early but I just get curious lol

Lol. I'm going to try and hold out 11 days since that was the earliest I was able to find out with my first. My temperature has been rising just like last time so I'm a little anxious and hoping this time around ttc won't take years :) ::fingers crossed::

Hi ladies,
Can I join in too? I'm cd16 today, and this is our first month ttc. I haven't been tracking O as we weren't planning on ttc until November and just decided to start a few days ago. I'm guessing I'm around 2DPO.

I didn't get a bfp with my first LO until after AF was due, but I'm a POS addict so will be testing early.

Good luck to everyone! It feels like we have an eternity to wait now! Its like I cant wait to go to sleep to start a new day tomorrow to get day closer to testing time.

Im on day 14 and according to my calendar Im 1dpo, but I think it was a few days before my calendar cuz of CM signs, but just incase I just DTD every other day to be on the safe side. Im going to test on October 3!

Lol. I'm going to try and hold out 11 days since that was the earliest I was able to find out with my first. My temperature has been rising just like last time so I'm a little anxious and hoping this time around ttc won't take years :) ::fingers crossed::

This is my first month ttc for my 2nd. If it doesnt work out this month I wanted to do ovulation tests and track my temp next month, but I dont understand the temp thing well. Your temp going up is a sign?

This is my first month ttc for my 2nd. If it doesnt work out this month I wanted to do ovulation tests and track my temp next month, but I dont understand the temp thing well. Your temp going up is a sign?

Your body produces a hormone (I forgot what is called) and it makes your temp rise and it'll stay up if you're preggo. And it'll dip below average the day you ovulate. I've been using fertility friend (the free version), if you do start charting it has a lot of good info to get you started. :)

Your body produces a hormone (I forgot what is called) and it makes your temp rise and it'll stay up if you're preggo. And it'll dip below average the day you ovulate. I've been using fertility friend (the free version), if you do start charting it has a lot of good info to get you started. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->