Cd14

robyn1990

Reaction score
And having alot of pressure in my uterus, does anyone know why?
Xxx

Do you have any ovulation symptoms?? Some cycles I will get a lot of pressure all over my stomach when O is coming, some months I don't. For me I get different pain depending on which side I ovulate from. For my left side I will get pressure for a few days, and then not actually feel O. From my right I get cramping and then the moment I O it feels like my ovary is being pulled around my side! Love to see what it looks like in there!

Are you getting fertile cm?

Ohh okay I see thanks Hun.
I've been having sharp pains in both sides really, but had a weird pressure feeling in my left side of my uterus today like something is pushing down. I had a little fertile cm earlier but not much xxx

I've been having sharp pains in both sides really, but had a weird pressure feeling in my left side of my uterus today like something is pushing down. I had a little fertile cm earlier but not much xxx

Do you check cm internally? you may have more fertile cm than you noticed? Anyway, always record the most fertile you see- you probably already know that! The pressure I would put down to follicles growing as your body is preparing to ovulate. Even a cyst from last cycle could be resolving itself. But yeah, you'd be surprised how much pressure you can end up feeling just from the ovaries swelling as the follicles grow, this cycle I def had pressure that was from ovulation and I did feel it more in the uterus area! Get bding! gl xx

Do you check cm internally? you may have more fertile cm than you noticed? Anyway, always record the most fertile you see- you probably already know that! The pressure I would put down to follicles growing as your body is preparing to ovulate. Even a cyst from last cycle could be resolving itself. But yeah, you'd be surprised how much pressure you can end up feeling just from the ovaries swelling as the follicles grow, this cycle I def had pressure that was from ovulation and I did feel it more in the uterus area! Get bding! gl xx
Yeah sometimes I check internally but it hasn't been much. Haha I bd'ed from CD8-13! Lol missed today because I was just too tired, going to get OH when he gets in from work in the morning haha
Thanks Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->