CD15 and Looking for TTC Buddy

the_key2005

Proud Mummy To Kai
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just a little history on me. I had a D&C back in Dec09 and first AF finally arrived 11 weeks later. I was on holiday when AF arrived, I guess because I was finally relaxed and wasnt stressing about her then she sneaked up on me. DH and I were very excited obviously as now it finally meant we could start TTC again this cycle.
So am on CD15 today and due to ovulate this saturday. We've already started :sex: every other day (didnt want to wearout poor DH). We are planning to use preseed on the the Friday evening. We are hoping for a :bfp: but are also trying to remain realistic. Just wondering if there are any ladies out there who would like to buddy up, it will be fun to share. I know the TWW will kill me and I promised not to chew poor DH's ear out about it. Looking forward to hearing for you all.

hi the key, come and join my thread 'Af due tomorrow ... buddy wanted!'

We are on dc13 and cd14. most of us are using CBFM, I got peak fertility this morning so think I will ovulate over the next few days

very sorry to hear of your loss and best of luck getting your BFP!

I can be your buddy too I am CD15 today.. lets hope this is the month.

Hi Goddess, thats so fab and yes lets hope this month will be our lucky month. Come over to the thread 'Af due tomorrow ... buddy wanted!' there are a few others around CD15 like us and hoping for a lucky month.
DH is working late tonight so will be too tired to BD, but am planning a hearty meal for tomorrow, may even come home early from work to prepare and try and make all romantic like teehee!!, all tips welcomed :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->