cd15 and spotting negative ovulation tests :S

alex_22

Reaction score
Hi ladies, been actively trying for around 4 months after my implant removal march (25th ish) my usual cycle is 28 days but my last cycle was 30 days and the one before that was 31 (ive just put that down to the fact that im ttc) so my last af started the 11th of this month (normal peroid) but I started spotting cd15 very light got a bit heavier cd16 and today cd17 is back to light so thinking this could be my last day of spotting im just really confused as I have never spotted before and im getting negative ovulation tests, I started taking pregnacare conception tablets on the 11th the first day of af im just wondering if it could be the vitamins as ive hears some women complaining they mess their cycles up or if it is ovulation and im just missing it with my tests (line isnt dark at all though and havent seen even the slightest darkening in any tests) or if ive ovulated extreemly early and its implantation I know highly unlikely but with my little boy whos now 2 I fell pregnant during af maybe my fertility is a little messed up :S any advise would be very much appreciated :) baby dust to you all

I think it's spotting caused by coming off the implant. I hear it can take a while for your body to get back in sync. You might want to discuss it with your doctor to put your mind at ease.

Keep going with the OPKs. It's so annoying when they don't turn positive when you expect it. I had a lot of irregular cycles after coming off the pill to TTC #1. It took several months to get back to normal.

The OPKs would be positive and stay positive if you were pregnant so it's probably just delayed ovulation. Hang in there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->