cd16 but now back to cd1 ... gggggrrrr

hopeful:)

Reaction score
So I thought i was on CD16/17 due to a bleed I had that lasted 4-5 days (this bleed was 37 days after stopping bcp).

however I am now back with a full AF. Unbelievably heavy and so painful it has actually made me sick. I can hardly move its that painful.

anyone else have experience of this following BCP?

Just want my cycle to regulate xx

An update these pains come in waves and at their worst i can not move. Anyone know if this is normal at all xx

Thank you so much for your reply. It has,eased however just want to know what's going on and if anyone else has had it xxx

Sounds to me like your body is still regulating after the birth control, can take several months for it to become normal! Seems your withdrawal bleed was quite late so may take a little longer how long were you on the pill for?

I was on microganon for ten years. Had to stop due to a blood clot in the lung. Only been on the mini pill just over a year xx

I fell pregnant after coming off microgynon with in 6 weeks but it ended in mc xx

Then it may take several months for your body to become normal x

Thank you. I just wish people are warned etc. I may well have come off it a lot sooner and entered a ntnp stage x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->