Cd18 advice needed

ridley2909

Reaction score
On Cd18 of a usually regular 27/28 day cycle. Normally ovulate cd15. This is my ovulation test today definetly getting darker but thought it would be positive by now? Concerned if af is due 23rd any egg that may be fertilised won't have a chance to implant. Wondering if my af will be delayed due to this.

Attachments

• 20160210_181033-1.jpg
    20160210_181033-1.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 9
I don't trust those cheap tests, mine never got darker, thought I'd try some more expensive ones and there it was, much darker than those green ones.

Thanks jemma, The top is yesterday's test the bottom is today and is lighter would you call yesterday's test a positive. Got a blazing positive last month with the one step tests. Going to go back to them next month.

Attachments

• 20160212_192417-1.jpg
    20160212_192417-1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
The top one is very similar colours ...

I know I have said this on other threads, but I have a very short surge, and don't always get a positive read, especially on the cheapies.

You may have very well had the pos yesterday and using the cheap ones a lot of factors can play into it- if your urine was diluted, if you didn't do it at the right time of day, etc...

Lets go with yesterday was your positive so we can be on the same schedule :)

On a side note I know how frustrating these tests can be. Don't stress out too much... just get some good bd'ing in and we will wait it out and hope for the best.

As far as your AF still showing on the 23rd, if you O'ed later than normal and your LP is usually the same time frame, I would say that AF will be offset and not expected right on the 23rd. I don't know how right I am, but even tho my O day fluctuates, my LP is usually consistent.

Feb 11th I had what I think was my positive or close to it. Due af wed/thurs. Testing Monday. X

If I get a positive, or close to, I try to stop myself from peeing on anything else. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"