cd18 and no ovulation

Im having a baby!! :)
Reaction score
Hey everyone

Is it possible to ovulate late and still get a sticky bean? I'm on a 28day cycle and on cd18. I have been testing opk s since cd5 and they keep getting darker then boom clear again before getting darker again. It's been like this the whole cycle but no positive. I am now testing 4 times a day in the hope of catching my surge but getting worried I'm not ovulating!

Any help/ tips would be appreciated

It is possible to ovulate late, and very early. Did you use the sticks around 2pm? I'm certain that's the best time to catch it, or that's what I've seen in previous posts.

I use cb digi so I'm not one hundred percent on the standard sticks.

I read best time to ovulate was 8pm to 10pm. So I test in the morning before I go to work . After work at around 6 then 8 and 10. Could I have missed it?

Last.time I got my positive in the morning

Maybe I'm not sure but if you've been dtd regular you should be just fine :)

Yeah we have baby dancing every second day since cd9 so fingers crossed x

If you've been getting lines getting darker and then fading it sounds like your body is gearing up to ov but not doing it. How do you know you haven't ovulated are you temping?

It can be normal, I always ovulate on cd19 or 20 and I've got pregnant twice x

If you've been using FMU and not testing again all day that could be your problem, I tested with FMU and got a complete negative, tested later that day and it was positive, and stayed positive for the next two days, I ovulated on cd 19 with this baby :flower:

I'm temping and testing 4 times a day. Obviously can't test at work for reasons but I think I'm going to have to figure out a way to. I have been getting ovulation pains since last Thursday

Maybe I'm just not ovulating

Hey everyone

Is it possible to ovulate late and still get a sticky bean? I'm on a 28day cycle and on cd18. I have been testing opk s since cd5 and they keep getting darker then boom clear again before getting darker again. It's been like this the whole cycle but no positive. I am now testing 4 times a day in the hope of catching my surge but getting worried I'm not ovulating!

Any help/ tips would be appreciated

I usually Ovulate on cd 20 and cd18 sometimes..
Do not worry... Good luck... :flower:

I am CD21 and still haven't O'd. Last cycle I O'd on CD23 and BD'd that day but no BFP. But hearing you ladies getting BFPs on late ovulation reassured me as well, thanks!

I'm having the same problem. Been testing to se if I'm ovulating and nothing's happened yet. Been testing since day 14 and it's now day 22...nada! We've been avoiding doing the tango bc I'm waiting until I ovulate since the dr recommended holding out or every cpl days...now I feel like I missed my time frame...although maybe not if I didn't even ovulate....? What may stop you from ovulating? I have one ovary, does that have anything to do with it? I test everyday around the same time after work (around 5pm).

Woke up this morning to bleeding, not heavy just when u wipe. Wtf is going on with my body :(

My cycles have been 30 days the past 4 months and ive just started testing for ovulation and was getting worried I wasnt ovulating, and I just got a positive ovulation test on cycle day 23...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->