CD19 waiting waiting & it's trying to stay postive!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by Dolly nurse, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Dolly nurse

Dolly nurse Well-Known Member

Hi ladies,
    Had to write something as I'm going bonkers! Currently in the waiting period to test. Day 19 of 30 day cycles. Prob day 3 post ovul. Obviously no difference felt yet but the anticipation is killing me! AF due 20th.

I haven't told my twin sis or any family we are TTC so you ladies are the only ones who no!
    I don't want to bombard hubby with it, he is scared enough!
    I really feel this cycle we put our all into it, I went off coffee and take elevit.
    My good friend at work fell preg first try and only BD once that month!

Staying positive and praying for a wee dot soon!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::winkwink::

2. beaglemom

beaglemom 1st Time Mom to IVF Baby

My cycle is right with you. This is my first cycle on clomid. I know the waiting is tough. I am trying to not test early this month. Luckily work is crazy, so hopefully that will keep me occupied.

GOOD LUCK!

3. Dolly nurse

Dolly nurse Well-Known Member

Oh keep me updated! I will hopefully if I'm string enough not test until the 20th but its so tempting!!!!! Yes work is busy for me to so hopefully a distraction. Best of luck to you to!
    X x x