Cd2 anyone else here October testing buddies

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
Hi all I'm on cd2 of my second month of trying. I'm using ov tests, basal temp and charting cm to help conceive. Anyone else on the same time scale x

Im on CD2 too :)! lets hope October is the month for us! <3

I'm cd10, so about a week ahead of you. Have been tracking my cycle using an app for 10 months, and I have a regular 27/28 day cycle. Should O this weekend- tracking with OPKs just to be sure. If all goes according to plan, I will be testing in the 1st full week of October, with AF due on 10/10 =)

Fingers crossed girls this is our month, we will have to let each other know of our symptoms etc x

Hey girls... i want to join this thread.. Today is my CD1 so i just started today... Been trying for 2 months now and nothing yet. So on to another month. Trying the whole temperature thing this month so lets see...

We can go through this together :hugs:

Already going crazy and its only been two months, don't know how they do it when they had been doing it longer... I have extreme respect for those women. :thumbup:

I am a really impatient person but for once i have to wait for something.. its horrible XD

Hi girls, it's cycle 4 ttc #3 for me and im on cd3 so itll be nice having people at the same stage. Had a chemical in august and had a few tests done and ill be starting progesterone supplements after i O this cycle. Hoping it might help me get my bfp. Good luck to everyone!

Hi girls, it's cycle 4 ttc #3 for me and im on cd3 so itll be nice having people at the same stage. Had a chemical in august and had a few tests done and ill be starting progesterone supplements after i O this cycle. Hoping it might help me get my bfp. Good luck to everyone!

HI there :) quick question: How did you know you had a chemical Pregnancy? I think i had one last month but not sure...
Did you go to the doc about it?

Oh and good luck to you too :) hope this month is the month for everyone. :)

HI there :) quick question: How did you know you had a chemical Pregnancy? I think i had one last month but not sure...
Did you go to the doc about it?

I had a chem last year-positive tests at 10dpo, neg at 14dpo and then af came...i had another last month, pos at 9dpo-stayed positive up until 20dpo and then negative and i bled that day like af-maybe a bit heavier. I went to the doc as it was my 2nd and i wanted him to check my progesterone but the first time i didnt-just put it down to bad luck. Its like a reslly early miscarriage- both times my tests started as faint lines. Last month they did progress a bit but not loads abd my digi stayed reading 1-2weeks pregnant when it should have said 2-3- i knew my hcg levels werent great from that alone.
With the one in selt-i would have thought af was just a bit late if i hadnt been testing.
Did you get a bfp last cycle? X

Fingers crossed girls, the temping I'm starting to understand but I've got the ov tests too so hopefully this will really help with testing.

The tww is absolutely awful I had so many symptoms last month but was gutted when af arrived. It's so nice to be able to talk to you ladies along the way of how we are all doing and fingers crossed we are a lucky bfp thread x

CD 7 here. I should O around the 1st. Not doing OPKs, but trying to do SMEP based on approximate O date.

Sorry about your chemicals, ladies. I had one a couple months ago, such an emotional roller coaster.
Fingers crossed this is our month!

First flashing smiley today on my cb digi advanced! :happydance: I should O late Saturday/Sunday, but will be BDing in the mean time!

Thoughts about whether BDing every day is better than every other day, or vice versa? I feel like everything I read says something different, so wondering what everyone's opinions are.

I personally BD every other day for a few days leading up to O, then every day for 3 days (day before, day of, and day after), then every other day for a couple more days.

It's basically SMEP, but I'm not using OPKs, just my own calculations.

https://spermmeetseggplan.com

First flashing smiley today on my cb digi advanced! :happydance: I should O late Saturday/Sunday, but will be BDing in the mean time!

Thoughts about whether BDing every day is better than every other day, or vice versa? I feel like everything I read says something different, so wondering what everyone's opinions are.

Personally I think it's truely up to the couple, sperm lives a few days but the more the better I think &#128521;

Personally i think the more the better unless theres sperm count issues or something last month i got four flashies and then my solid. I dtd 3 of the flashie nights and the solid night and 1 night after. Although if it hadnt turned solid at that stage i think we would have had to start missing some...it did turn into a bit of a chore

I havnt BD at all yet as my mum and dad are poorly and im sleeping over to look after them! Gonna try and get the OH tonight though ;)

I've still got negative opk here but ovulation window according to ovia &#128542; X

Hows everyone getting on?

I BD on CD 11 and 15 (today), Have no idea if i have OV though.

I'm 9dpo- tested today and BFN. AF due on Saturday, but there will be plenty more test before then! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"