• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD2...at it again!

bpberger

Reaction score
Well, yesterday I was at a playdate with my daughter and I went to the bathroom and AF decided to show up. Needless to say I was not expecting her to show. I wanted to cry. We are now on month 14 of trying for #2.

On to today...I was an emotional mess!!! Went to church and all I wanted to do was cry. I went to put my daughter in the nursery and she did not want me to leave. I was able to sneak out but I was a mess. Normally I'm fine because I know that she will calm down and play. All I was thinking was that if she wants to be with me then let her. I guess this is stemming from me thinking that I need to accept the fact that she could possibly be an only child and that I need to enjoy every moment I have with her while she's still little. To top that all off...my cousin and his wife (who I can't stand) just had their second. So, seeing little baby does not help...not to mention she just doesn't get it. They didn't have problems getting pregnant.

So, first thing tomorrow morning...I have to call my doctor to get my next round of Clomid (round #2). He has me taking it CD3-7. I'm hoping that he will up my dose since I just did the 50mg dose for my last cycle.

That's all I have for now...anyone else CD2?

Fingers crossed this is your month hun. Good luck. X

Good luck to you! Our cycles are pretty close. Today is CD5 for me. :happydance:

I'm majorly slacking on here haha. Yesterday I had an appointment with my OBGYN for a quick check before calling in my Clomid script. He had to do an exam to make sure that I didn't have any cysts. If I did we would have to skip a month. Fortunately I didn't have any that he could tell so on to the next round. I took my first of 5 last night. He upped my dose to 100mg so fingers crossed this one works. Basically he told me that I'm not ovulating. Great!

Good luck to you this month!! :hugs:

Hopefully this will be the month you get your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"