CD2-Cycle buddies for another round?

Oh, the pic!:cloud9:....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 10
Ok, it's even harder to see in that pic than I thought, but for real, it's there!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
Thank you!
I am super nervous now, that its a false positive or an evap!! Does anyone know anything about these Answer brand dip stick tests? I wish it was on a FRER!
I am holding for as long as possible and going to try with another test (my last EPT +/- blue dye, so not ideal either)

Y'all, sorry to post so many times, I am just dying!

I took my EPT blue dye +/- and I swear there is a +!
The line is so so faint, you have to hold the test at an angle, but it's there!
I broke down and showed my husband - he says he sees 2 lines on the answer, but not on the EPT (he didn't think it counted if he had to twist it and look from an angle lol)
I couldn't even get a line to show up on a picture with the EPT

DH doesn't really believe we're pregnant though, based on these tests. He says it needs to be darker...whatever, I am getting excited!

On my way out the door to pick up FRER and will hopefully hold for 4+ hrs for a another testing this evening. If I can't hold that long I will test again in the am.

Funny though, I am feeling symptoms now...so tired, stuffy & runny nose, light headed and slightly nauseous. I hope this isn't all in my head! I swear, I have never had line eye - everything looks negative to me, but the answer line I could see with just a glance!

Congrats wish that's a bfp!! Af just arrived for me after a very convincing evap :(

I'm sorry dinky!!! And your chart looked amazing! I thought this was your month!

I'm a little worried...at first I was sure this was it. Then after talking to my husband who says nah, don't get excited, it's not dark enough, I am starting to wonder.
I took a blue dye EPT, that I feel like is positive, with SMU - a 3.5 hr hold (my longest ever hold lol) but DH says he sees nothing on that one.
So, then I held another 3.5 hrs & took a FRER just a few minutes ago, and it is a stark white BFN, not even a hint of a second line.
That's got me down...I don't know how I will wait until tomorrow AM!!! But, I will do another FRER with FMU tomorrow and hopefully that will settle it for me.
Ugh this stinks

Wish it's still early for you your hcg will pick up and be detectable in all tests soon. Good luck! I'm taking a 4 month break from ttc now. Will still be charting though making sure my cycles stay regular

Why are you taking a break?
Sometimes that's just what you need! I really hope you get your BFP soon :)

Well, I got another line on FRER this AM! My husband doesn't believe it yet because it's so faint, but I think it's ok... a line is a line, right ladies?

I added a pic, not sure why BNB is rotating it...but can you see the line? 11 DPO!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
Wish, that is awesome! Congrats! So nice to have one of us make it this cycle. I haven't tested and am holding out until I miss AF this time. I just couldn't bear the doubting and convincing I do after an early negative. This way, if I'm out, I only have to be disappointed once. PS the two really high temps on my chart are from drinking. They always do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->