Cd2, first round of clomid, anyone with me?

I am doing fine so far.
This is hard not knowing which month is going to be our month :dohh:

todmommy if you don't get a BFP this cycle I would be so upset. We try so hard, spend a lot of money and put all our heart into it. It should end with a BFP. I really really hope that this is a shy BFP for you.

joy AF must be over for you. Soon you'll be ovulating! Good luck for this cycle :)

piper any symptoms ? When will you be testing ? Do you want to wait till missed AF like you did last cycle ?

Mrs Teacher long time, no update from you! Hope you are doing good.

Aphy how is the TWW going for you ?

Love2Run what have you decided about seeing a chiropractor ? I have heard good things about fertility yoga. I am going to search for some videos on youtube.

Hi Ladies!!! I'm finishing the 1st week of school which has been a good distraction during TTW. I'm 9 dpo today....looking forward to temps staying high. I may test this weekend...we'll see!:dohh:

Thanks fairyy :hugs: I am really hoping the same thing. I took another test today even though I said I would stop testing :haha: I could swear I got a line but that has happened plenty of times this month so who knows. But I took a digi which clearly came back not pregnant. I basically cried all day trying to come to terms with the fact that one child may be all I get. And I hate thinking that because I love my son to death and I feel so guilty thinking "I just get one" but I so badly want more. :nope: And I keep wondering how my marriage will be affected if I can't give my husband any children, he loves Asher like his own but he isn't his and I want to have a child with my husband. The only way this terrible day could end positively would be with a bfp in a day or two. When me and my ex were trying for #1 I spent a night bawling about how I was never going to have any children and got a positive test the next night, turned out to just be hormones making me wacky :wacko:

Piper I hope it goes quickly for you!

Fairyy I have been so focused on myself I haven't even asked how things were for you :flower: I hope all is well!

Here is the test from this afternoon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks fairyy :hugs: I am really hoping the same thing. I took another test today even though I said I would stop testing :haha: I could swear I got a line but that has happened plenty of times this month so who knows. But I took a digi which clearly came back not pregnant. I basically cried all day trying to come to terms with the fact that one child may be all I get. And I hate thinking that because I love my son to death and I feel so guilty thinking "I just get one" but I so badly want more. :nope: And I keep wondering how my marriage will be affected if I can't give my husband any children, he loves Asher like his own but he isn't his and I want to have a child with my husband. The only way this terrible day could end positively would be with a bfp in a day or two. When me and my ex were trying for #1 I spent a night bawling about how I was never going to have any children and got a positive test the next night, turned out to just be hormones making me wacky :wacko:

:hugs: I know this is so hard. But you aren't going to be the one with one child. I am sure you'll get to have kids with your husband not only one but more. If not this cycle then in next few cycles or so. But I hope and wish you get your BFP this cycle. Don't lose hope. You aren't out yet and I have heard that digital tests aren't that sensitive.

Thanks for asking! I am doing good. Making plans in my mind what to do if this cycle fails :wacko:

Hi Ladies!!! I'm finishing the 1st week of school which has been a good distraction during TTW. I'm 9 dpo today....looking forward to temps staying high. I may test this weekend...we'll see!:dohh:[/QUOTE]

piper good that you have been busy and distracted from TWW. Looking forward for your test this weekend then. All the best!

Fairyy, you say you thinking of plans forward if this cycle doesn't work, which way are you leaning towards?

Fairyy, you say you thinking of plans forward if this cycle doesn't work, which way are you leaning towards?

I messaged to my OBGYN's office on patient portal few days back and they said they are going to increase my dosage for next cycle. So I need to message them again for prescription. Plus I would be making appointment with my OBGYN in September to discuss the step after clomid i.e mostly IUI. She asked me to come after 3months after starting clomid. But before that appointment I want to go for a consultation to the fertility clinic which is in the same building as my OB's office. I am curious to know what they say about my situation and next step, whether their approach in treating me is same as my OB or not!!

Sounds like an excellent plan fairyy! I'm still holding thumbs that it won't be necessary for you cause you get your sticky bean this month but I'm glad there is other options ahead for you in case

Thanks Aphy.
I am willing to try one or two more cycle with clomid + timed BD. Then probably clomid + IUI. But I have heard many women get pregnant the next cycle after stopping clomid. I don't know why though. May be they still have clomid in their system and cm comes back to regular state after stopping clomid which helps sperms to travel.

I have found this image from FB page of fertility clinic. I am sure this is what DH's sperms must be thinking.:rofl:

Attachments

• swimmers.jpg
    swimmers.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1
Ladies!!!

I couldn't wait any longer! So grateful & excited!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 20160814_122601.jpg
    20160814_122601.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Congratulation Piper!!!! H&H 9 months!

Wow piper congrats :flower::happydance::wohoo:
First BFP of this thread. Very happy for you. How are you doing ? Any symptoms yet ?

todmommy so sorry that this cycle didn't work hun :hugs:
Hope BFP is heading your way very soon. :dust:

joy how is this cycle progressing for you ?

Love2Run how are you ?

Aphy any symptoms for you ?

Nothing much happening here fairyy. Had some random tearfulness today but that could just be normal hormones.

How are you today?

Everyone doing ok?

Nothing much happening here fairyy. Had some random tearfulness today but that could just be normal hormones.

How are you today?

Everyone doing ok?

Sorry that you are feeling down :hugs:

I am doing ok. Just trying to be positive until AF or BFP. Then I can allow myself to feel sad/angry whatever for two days and then move on.

YAAAAAAAAAAY @PIPER!!!!!!!!!! THATS SUCH GREAT NEWS!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

@fairyy I am okay! just experience some pre AF symptoms so im pretty sure that will be here soon.

When is AF due Love2Run ? I hope she stays far way from you!

I also feel that my PMS is starting.

Sorry to hear you are in the same boat @fairyy...

Traditionally I would start on 8/18 - CD 28... but I'm suppose to start Progesterone on CD 26 which prolongs AF while you're taking it. So I could start pg tomorrow and not officially have AF until 8/24 cause my doc wants me to test on CD 33 but i definitely have all the symptoms:growlmad:

Thank you so much Ladies!!!:flower:

If you recall, my IUI was cancelled due to high TSH. It needs to be 2.5 or lower to sustain pregnancy. I truly believe that taking a higher dose of synthroid this cycle was a factor. Have you ladies gotten your thyroid levels checked?

When I got pregnant with my DD, it was only a cycle after taking my 1st dose of synthroid so my levels are quite important for me. (Before that I was TTC for approx 2 years!:dohh:)

Looking forward to seeing you all get BFPs too!!!:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"