CD2 today. Starting first round of Clomid tomorrow.

brightlywound

Expecting #4!
Reaction score
Anyone else just starting a new cycle? Any other Clomid-takers?
I'll be starting my first round tomorrow!

Anyone have any Clomid success stories? I would love to hear them!

Im cd 7. I finished my first round of clomid yesterday :) good luck to you xx

I start my first round 5-9 on Friday and I'm very excited. Good luck to you both!!

I got my BFP after my second round of 50mg Clomid! It really works - and don't listen to all the horrible side effect stories - they don't apply to everyone.

I took it at night, about an hour before bed and the worst I got was some hot flashes and a minor headache.

Good Luck!

I got my BFP after my second round of 50mg Clomid! It really works - and don't listen to all the horrible side effect stories - they don't apply to everyone.

I took it at night, about an hour before bed and the worst I got was some hot flashes and a minor headache.

Good Luck!

Thank you! I am definitely nervous about the side effects. Its nice to hear that it's not a for sure thing. I was planning on talking it at night! Did you take it with food or did it not really matter?

Hi. I'm literally just about to take my first now! Lets be buddies!!

I would just take it an hour before bed, usually with some water and a glass of milk.. don't worry - just think of it this way - a lot of the symptoms they describe are very close to pregnancy symptoms as well - so even if you have to tough it through some minor symptoms, rest easy knowing they DO go away once you are off the meds and if you get your BFP - your body will be doing a whole bunch of wacky stuff :)

We've been off the pill since feb 2012 but ttc since oct n I'm taking it from day 2 for 5 days, u?

I will be starting my third round of clomid once I'm done with Provera and get my period, so in about a week and a half :) I'll be taking 150mg as I failed to ovulate so far.

good luck to you and baby dust! hopefully soon we'll be the ones providing the success stories!

We've been off the pill since feb 2012 but ttc since oct n I'm taking it from day 2 for 5 days, u?

I had my IUD removed in December of 2011(after only having it in for 7months-- I had a really horrifying experience with it) & we've been ttc ever since then. I conceived my other kids with absolutely no problem at all so this has been a huge struggle for me emotionally, mentally & physically.

I will be starting my third round of clomid once I'm done with Provera and get my period, so in about a week and a half :) I'll be taking 150mg as I failed to ovulate so far.

good luck to you and baby dust! hopefully soon we'll be the ones providing the success stories!

Thank you! Good luck to you, too! Baby dust all around!

I hope that we are the ones telling Clomid success stories! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"