CD2 .... ttc2 since april !!

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
anyone eles ?

getting sick of it now tho, i had a mc in july last yr , going thro docs for tests etc ,took us ages to concive morgan aswell

anyone eles sick of seeing just 1 line ?

join in the PMA

this mth im using insteadcups/pre-seed/opk/charting and of course :sex:

hey i have been trying to conceive since sep 09 but not like properly 'trying' all the time, we had had periods of just going with the flow and then times of serious 'trying' but still nothing, was so sure i was this month, af was 3 days late and i am NEVER late... but she arrived as wicked as ever today and ruined my day... so im on cd1 now, back to the drawing board, i am on it this month tho... this will b my month, hope my oh is ready!!!! lol.
but yes its just so depressing seeing the 1 line month after month... i didnt have a problem with my daughter whos now 7, so never knew how awul it is to go through this again and again...
i will be checking cm like 10 times a day from cd5 and will be bd every other day from then too!! come on ladies!! we can do it!! :happydance:

yeh my af was 1day late....cruel aint it :?

i know the feeling hun, ive been trying since june 09 :( thought its been more ntnp for most of that , im hoping we just had bad timing..

:hugs:

thats what i was hoping, that our random timing has just been rubbish... but we have tried seriously now for at least 6 months, so still rubbish...

yes honey its awfully cruel... i am never late and it was like my body or :witch: just decided to tease me and get my hopes up, i had butterflies the whole 3 days... just mean :cry:

AWW well PMA for this mth girls , worth the wait !! :)

I'm SOOOOO beyond ready to finally see a BFP!!!! Sometimes, it just seems like something that happens to everyone else... lol. I know it WILL happen, but it's certainly been a challenge at times.

I went through a moment last cycle where I just felt "broken"- like it's so easy for all these other woman I know and yet we continue to struggle. BUT, this is life. It's not going to come easy for all of us.

I just hope that because I'm strong and continue to stay as positive as I can... that means when it happens I'll enjoy every second of it and never take for granted what may come easier for others.

Best of luck to us all!!! Fingers crossed!

cd3 ..... i usually O cd14 wot bout everyone eles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->