CD20 anyone?

Im not really 100% sure when af is due it used to be like clockworks 28 day cycle but since coming off tge implant ive went as late as 35 days im testing this month on cd32 (it about my average cycle length) and if I ovulated when I think I did itll be 19dpo I think I ovulated on cd13 which is pretty early in on a 32 day cycle maybe its my body finally regulating x

If u O'd then sweetie, u may well have a 28 days cycle :happydance: FX for u hon Xxxx

Thank you I hope I did ovulate early im just goimg off a tiny bit of pink spotting and pain while dtd for a couple of nights after the spotting im assuming it was due to low cervix after ovulation x

Thank you I hope I did ovulate early im just goimg off a tiny bit of pink spotting and pain while dtd for a couple of nights after the spotting im assuming it was due to low cervix after ovulation x

This journey can b so frustrating at times. Our bodies r strange creatures lol

I like how they choose the most inappropriate time to become so unpredictable though! We will get through this though and it will all be a distant memory while were cradling our babys :) (nice little bit of motivation for you all there lol) it will happen! And it will be the best feeling in the world x

I like how they choose the most inappropriate time to become so unpredictable though! We will get through this though and it will all be a distant memory while were cradling our babys :) (nice little bit of motivation for you all there lol) it will happen! And it will be the best feeling in the world x

Couldn't agree more sweetheart Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->