CD20...ewcm...but no +opk :(

Destiny08

Reaction score
just worrying :( i havent had a temp rise either, but my temping cant be relied upon as i dont get to measure it the right way.

now my cycles used to be 35 days...so i would have O'd around cd21. but surely i should be getting a pos opk now :(

im just worried i wont O this month :( its my first month after my first AF since being put on the implant in March 2012...so i thought things would be back to normal! I've been taking opks since cd14, excluding Friday and yesterday. so i dont think i could have missed it..

just sad :( lol

I have never seen a true positive on my OPK- I rely on cm + bbt to track ovulation. I just assume that my surge isn't high enough to trigger the full shade of positive on the test. It still happens!

After I came off of Implanon my cycles were longer than usual for a long time. I used to have 35d but went out an extra week or more for many months. It's started to come shorter in the last two months and it's been 10 months since I had the Implanon out. I think the 'return to normal' is different for everyone, regardless of what is meant to happen following removal. There are heaps of stories out there on the internet of people who have experienced the same as me.

Anyway, keep tracking your bbt and CM hopefully you will see an O soon!

thanks for that :) i came off the implanon in April and didnt have AF for another 6 months. then at the beginning of the month it came back. Its great to hear that my cycles may just be a bit longer than before.
thank you so much for sharing your experience :) its put my mind at ease a bit!

Hi Hun I this cycle I got ewcm on cd12 and cd13 I got my positive opk on cd15 and I ovulated on cd15 I had bad ovulation pains and bbt confirmed that I ovulated same day as my positive opk. So I wouldn't worry you can still get a pos opk. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->