CD21 BT- Clomid - OPK's

Hopethisyear

Reaction score
So according to my OPK's and chart I O'd on May 11th (CD19) I went for CD21 bloods yesterday and they came back at 5. She said I O'd but they like to see it higher than 10, so they are going to up my dose of clomid to 150 next month. I really thought this test was supposed to be later after ovulation(CD7). I asked my Dr and she said only on day 21.

then she said "okay. using a temp chart or ovulation kit with a cloimd treatment cycle will set your temp chart and kits off, because we are treating you with ovulation medications. And the same goes for blood work. When you are using clomid/injectables there is no need for ovulation predictor kits. On day 21 of the cycle that is ideal time for your peek levels. After day 21 the levels go down which will bring on menses"

I have never heard of this before. Clomid makes temp, kits and blood off? Does anyone else's dr say this? What's the point of bloods then? She told me to start HPT today, I think that's a bit early. Just trying to get other opinions.
Also, did anyone have CD21 test done 3 dpo and then again that week get a higher number? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->