• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CD21 Progesterone Levels

al22003

Reaction score
I had my cd21 Progesterone levels tested Monday and the nurse called with the results today. 35.36, so I definitely ovulated but does the number indicate anything else? It seems high compared to others I've seen. Anyone else get cd21 bloods done? And what were your levels?

Not has them done Hun but wanted to say good luck on getting your bfp.xxx

Those numbers look great! Are you taking anything? I had mine done on Monday and it was 10.5. So, I don't think I O'd this month. Time for some Clomid.

Yeah. This was my first month on clomid. I was worried it wasn't going to work for me but it seems like it did what it was supposed to.

That's what mine was around at 8dpo with my son but I also know plenty of people with results of up to 80 that weren't pregnant. You can't really tell anything from the number unfortunately.

This was my first month on Clomid and mine was 19.5. AF one day late, all BFNs.

On to cycle 2!

I got 64 and wasn't pregnant.
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but nothing can "confirm" or be a sign of pregnancy except positive HCG ((hugs))

I had a cd21 result of 7.1 and conceived on clomid so a 10 does sound fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"