CD22 lots of symptoms!!

SBecken87

Reaction score
Hi!! I went off the pill this month and a week after my withdrawl bleed my sex drive was crazy. My bf and I had sex 11 days in a row and most days more than once. During my supposed to be ovulating week though I barely wanted it. We only had sex twice that week. However I haven't stopped cramping since my O week.

At cd 17 I went to the bathroom and there was pink with specks of red on the toilet paper. I wadded up tp and put in my underwear and they're was nothing when I got home.

Cd 19 everytime I say something about feeling sick after eating or whatever my bf says your pregnant.

Cd 20 I had pains/sharp cramping in my pelvic area like right above the pubic hair line. Had sex with my bf and my cervix hurt it was so painful we had to switch positions. I just had a pap the other week and everything was good so that was strange for me... I'm the kinda girl that likes it rough and I was almost crying this time even with him being gentle.

Cd 21 I had a brief tingle/pain in left boob Hut nothing serious. Craved garlic.

Cd 22 which is today I woke up with pretty strong cramps. Still checking every time I use the bathroom and swear AF is here but nope. Craving garlic like crazy. I made alfredo last night and took a spoonful of Minced garlic today and added it to my bowl. Normally I hate strong garlic flavors. I also got a pimple today and I don't normally get those until the day of AF. I gave in and took a test but of course it was neg!! I think I am only around 7dpo.

Has anyone gone through anything like this then got a BFP? I want to test so bad SOON what's the best early detection test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->