CD23, progesterone level 150? Help please

Tayla2748

ME 35 DH38 DD5 DS3 DS1
Reaction score
I have taken 150mg prescribed clomid on days 5-9 this cycle and had the progesterone blood test on CD23 which was 150. The receptionist at my OBGYN said that with this level I have obviously ovulated so I can continue on Clomid for another 2 months and then come back and see the Dr instead of having my appointment this Thursday.

I am currently CD30, with no sign of AF so far and BFN on this mornings test. So I am wondering if I could have ovulated late? Is there anyway to tell from the progesterone level? I tried temping but was completely useless as I hardly ever get a full nights sleep and time to test temp before somebody is waking me up :shrug:

Are you also on progesterone supplements??? Your progesterone level is very high! Progesterone levels above 10 indicate good ovulation...

Are you also on progesterone supplements??? Your progesterone level is very high! Progesterone levels above 10 indicate good ovulation...

Hi Curligurl, no progesterone supplements. Besides the clomid, the only thing I am taking is a pregnancy multivitamin.

Your period won't come on unless your progesterone level starts decreasing...and since it was so high on CD23, it may take a while (if you are not pregnant). In the meantime I would take a pregnancy test every other day...

Your period won't come on unless your progesterone level starts decreasing...and since it was so high on CD23, it may take a while (if you are not pregnant). In the meantime I would take a pregnancy test every other day...

Thanks Curligurl, I hadn't thought about the effect of the progesterone level affecting when AF would show. That makes perfect sense now!
HPT was -ive yesterday, I couldn't stand to do one today and get another BFN...

So it turns out I couldn't wait until the morning and just did another test. I'm trying not to get excited but I swear there is a VERY faint positive. I will test again in the morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->