CD24- 9DPO- some bleeding this morning, now stopped. Too late for IB? EDIT - TEST!

Sammy1

Reaction score
Morning ladies!
So this morning I woke up at 6am, went to the toilet and on wiping there was some bright red blood with a dark small (5p piece) clot. Wiped again and the same happened. Went back to bed, got up just now and nothing at all on wiping and nothing on my pad? Could this be an implantation bleed or is it too late in my cycle? Could AF just be coming early??? Very confused! I know that if it is AF it will appear in the next 24 hours but was just wondering if anyone else has had This??

Hi Sammy :winkwink:
How long is your cycle usually? When are you expecting AF?
I am 9DPO also, and my period is due 6 days from now. I had some EWCM tinged with blood and brownish color yesterday night (8DPO) and I am pretty sure it was implantation.
From what I read, implantation can happen anywhere from 5-12 dpo, so I definitely think yours can be implantation.
Have you tested yet? I tested few hours ago, still BFNish but I saw shadows on both tests. If you have IC, may give it a try :baby:
Baby dust xxxx

Morning ladies!
So this morning I woke up at 6am, went to the toilet and on wiping there was some bright red blood with a dark small (5p piece) clot. Wiped again and the same happened. Went back to bed, got up just now and nothing at all on wiping and nothing on my pad? Could this be an implantation bleed or is it too late in my cycle? Could AF just be coming early??? Very confused! I know that if it is AF it will appear in the next 24 hours but was just wondering if anyone else has had This??

Hi!
Cycle usually 28 days so period due on Saturday. Bleeding has started again- bright red so think it must be AF coming 4 days early! How annoying! Ah well, if it continues then a fresh start for cycle 4!

So sorry about the AF Sammy!
On the bright side, it is that much faster you can start your next cycle which is exciting!

Haha so True! Onto cycle 4. Bleeding is slightly heavier now so think this must be AF. Hope it is IB for you, will keep everything crossed!! Xx

Just done a test out of curiosity and I think it is positive!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170912-143404.jpg
    Screenshot_20170912-143404.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 39
Well that definitely looks like a BFP?! how very strange!! i hope the bleeding stops and everything turns out ok! Maybe it would be worth going to the doctors to have bloods done to see if HCG is increasing?? xx

Don't think the docs would do it....will keep doing tests for line progression and hoping it isn't a chemical! Xxxx

OMG Sammy :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Thats awesome, so happy for you!
Keep testing, eager to see the progression.
I really hope it is not a chemical because your tests before bleeding should have been faint BFPs. Heard thousands of thousands stories about bleeding in early pregnancy, hope its a sticky bean.
Has bleeding stopped? Can you schedule a beta test?

Just done a test out of curiosity and I think it is positive!!!

Thank you! Bleeding has stopped, just woken up and about to repeat a Test! Live in the UK so they don't to bloods here :-( hoping for progression this morning! Fingers crossed! Xx

Well- no progression this morning :cry: the one facing the wrong way is this morning's test and the others are from ystdy. Feeling a bit deflated. Also I have some lower abdominal cramps this morning accompanying the spotting :-(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170913-051737.jpg
    Screenshot_20170913-051737.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 30
Close up of this morning. It is there but no progression :cry:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170913-053009.jpg
    Screenshot_20170913-053009.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
Hey Sammy,
Apparently it takes 48 hours for Beta to double so it might take a bit longer to see the progression.
If you can hold off, test in 2 days :winkwink:
Fingers crossed!

Close up of this morning. It is there but no progression :cry:

Hey dear, I'm definitely not the one to tell you to be patient, but please do, and take another test after 12-24-36hrs and see what happens! Fx!

Thanks everyone. Keep feeling wet and checking if it is more blood! Sorry Tmi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->