CD25 and bfp?

Cupcake1979

Hoping and praying!
Reaction score
Hi girls.

So long story - but I tested on what I thought was 11dpo got a negative and blew this cycle out. Had a bit of a query on fb with my Temps around ov as I was ill and had been drinking so Ff put me at ov on CD10 which is mega early for me... usually CD13, anyways my cbafm monitor gave me a peak on CD11 and CD12. So... I'm not quite sure whether I'm 13dpo or 15dpo and anyway this is what I got.. this morning...

I'm thinking the bfp is rather light for 13 or 15 dpo?

What do you think?

Attachments

• 14492420289811144298916.jpg
    14492420289811144298916.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 59
Cupcake, congrats! Maybe you implanted late?

It could be late implantation. Congratulations! :)

Do you think? I'm really worried a chemical at this stage... would a chemical be thus dark tho and show up on a digi? All I guess I can do is track line progression for now and see how it's looking. I've had 3 emc's 1 blighted ovum and an ectopic so never look at a bfp positively until a scan confirms all in right place with a hb!

I've have cramping as if the witch is arriving at any time...

I'm so sorry for your losses. How soon are you able to see your doctor? I think I heard that HCG blood test is not common in UK but would they do it for you considering the history of loss?

They were a long time ago but thank you! Hcg tests aren't common in the UK. I did have some when they were tracking miscarriages and ectopic but only once they'd identified a concern at the early pregnancy unit. I'm travelling to europe with work next week, which makes it difficult to get in to see doc/hospital. But in the meantime will track with tests to see line is getting darker. If it's not then I know what that means!

I think those BFPs are right on the money for how far along you are! Congratulations are definitely in order! I'm praying and hoping that this will be it for you!

Hmmm tests seem to be getting lighter. Here's the one from this morning... at bottom of pic :-(

Attachments

• 1449326232784-15748970.jpg
    1449326232784-15748970.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 41
Did you take them at the same time both days? For me afternoon urine is better than first or second. Mine were lighter with fmu than later in the day.

HCG doubles every 48 hours, which is approximately 2 days.
There are also a lot of factors which could indicate a fainter line, the concentration of the urine being one.

Try not to panic, however the only really accurate way of knowing if a pregnancy is viable is not based on test progression (the dye in each test does vary), but to have a quantitive beta.

I also live in the UK and I've had 9 losses now and I am under the EPU for any successful pregnancy I may have in the future, But if you explain your losses they should and will do a quantitive beta with you.

It's difficult as you said you're going away with work and as you've said they don't routinely do it here, but they have to if you're worried about another miscarriage. Take in the tests and ask for it.

If you can afford to go privately - prices start from £40 for a beta in the UK.

I really hope the baby sticks for you.

Tested this morning and now have a negative test, only a whisper of a line left... So this must be a chemical, however no bleeding yet and temps shot up again this morning. Cp is still high, closed and firm... Once hcg drops back to 0 I assume the witch will arrive?

Been reading up about the Rhesus factor today as I'm Rhesus negative and had a shot after my ectopic, blighted ovum and once I delivered the twins, but this is my 4th chemical pregnancy in around 11 months of trying (first for the twins, then now for our 3rd baby. With my history would you seek help? I'm now 36 :shrug::shrug:

Im sorry for your losses Cupcake. I would definately seek medical advice at this point, no matter your age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->