Cd28 can anyone else see this?

Thanks xxmyheartxx think I'm going to attempt to wait it out a few more days before testing again.

I just checked the test I did yesterday against the leaflet that came with it and the line is where it is supposed to be so now I'm confused!

Going to have to try and find some more of them tests and try another one I think

I don't want to take it as a bfp until it's darker. It is darker than the first one I got when I was pregnant with my son though so fingers crossed! Just ordered some ics off ebay that should come tomorrow or Thursday so going to try and wait till they arrive before I test again :)

I've just looked and the test yesterday was 20 sensitivity and the one this morning was a first response but not the early one. Apparently the one I did was either 50 or 100 sensitivity. Does this mean I'm still in with a chance? Dying to nip to boots for a sensitive one!

Oh please grab another test! I think you should. I would. :)

I'm sooo tired I don't know if I've got the energy to drive lol! I really want to try and wait till the IC's arrive but that's going to be Thursday or Friday:(

Yea the first test looks like the test line is too close to the control and may be a faulty test. :shrug:

Good luck though! Still plenty of time! Esp if you tested again with a not as sensitive test!

Someone else said that earlier in the thread so I put the test on the leaflet and there's a life size picture of the window and the line lines up with the one on the picture :) could still be a faulty test though! X

Oh ok. I was just basing it on ones I've seen before, like this one....
https://i.imgur.com/ZlVbjB6.jpg
But if it's looking right on what you're looking at then maybe it's just the most recent test isn't sensitive enough?! Either way good luck!

I think that's a different brand of test in your photo :) I'll try and get a pic of the leaflet that came with the one I did

There's the leaflet. I think the line is in the right place unless I'm looking at it wrong or over looking :/

Attachments

• 20170404_201153_opt.jpg
    20170404_201153_opt.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 9
Just updating. The test must of been a dodgy one! AF has shown up today. Starting my first round of clomid tomorrow so fingers crossed for next month :)

Thank you :) hoping the clomid can work it's magic. Just need to find my leaflet that the consultant gave me telling me what day I need to go for my blood test and what day I need to BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->