CD29 and No AF - anyone else

loopylou86

Reaction score
I usually have a 28 day cycle so my AF is due today, however she hasn't shown. The last two months I have had a 26 day cycle so I am open-minded as to having a longer cycle this month. Anything longer than 30 days would be very strange though.

I have had no pregnancy signs although last couple of months, I have had loads and always come on :cry: The only thing I have had the last week is being extremely tired and wanting to sleep all the time but waking constantly during the night.

Also had loads of CM in the morning, its been very stretchy and there has been loads. During the day I feel very wet and still have quite a bit of CM but a bit thicker and creamy. I keep thinking I have come on and its just lots of CM.

Anyone else?
x

have u tested? I had loads of EWCM in early pregnancy with my 2. Gd luck!

have u tested? I had loads of EWCM in early pregnancy with my 2. Gd luck!

No ... because on some occasions I can have a longer cycle, I want to hold out and also skint! :cry:

I feel so wet now and am freaking I am going to go to the loo and find lots of blood (sorry!). Plus had no symptoms for AF or pregnancy... :shrug:

Got everything crossed for you - hoping this is your month x

I am getting dull achy feeling in tummy so she is on her way :cry:

I usually have a 28 day cycle so my AF is due today, however she hasn't shown. The last two months I have had a 26 day cycle so I am open-minded as to having a longer cycle this month. Anything longer than 30 days would be very strange though.

I have had no pregnancy signs although last couple of months, I have had loads and always come on :cry: The only thing I have had the last week is being extremely tired and wanting to sleep all the time but waking constantly during the night.

Also had loads of CM in the morning, its been very stretchy and there has been loads. During the day I feel very wet and still have quite a bit of CM but a bit thicker and creamy. I keep thinking I have come on and its just lots of CM.

Anyone else?
x

Hi there,

I'm more or less in the same boat but am on CD 37...I too used to be super regular but have gone all over the place since starting TTC. Last cycle was 45 days! I tested on CD 35 and got a BFN... :cry: I've had no real symptoms either way except for loads of stretchy CM too.

I guess we just have to sit back and wait...However hard that mey be!

Good luck and loads of :dust:

Anyone else?
x

Hi there,

I'm more or less in the same boat but am on CD 37...I too used to be super regular but have gone all over the place since starting TTC. Last cycle was 45 days! I tested on CD 35 and got a BFN... :cry: I've had no real symptoms either way except for loads of stretchy CM too.

I guess we just have to sit back and wait...However hard that mey be!

Good luck and loads of :dust:

I am finding it so hard every month that passes. I am due on today, keep going to the loo to check and have a dull achy feeling in my tummy and I know she is on her way. This month I really thought was our month. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->