CD3 - Looking for Buddies / Cycle Buddies

I'm on CD3 today too! How long have you been ttc?

Turns out I was CD4 :lol: today is CD5

:hi: by the way lol

this is my first cycle TTC for our #2!

How about you???

I'm cycle day 6 so I'm with you, find out about whether or not we are trying or taking a break for a cycle on Wednesday. Maybe I'll test around the 12th who knows :) This will be the fourth pregnancy and 1st baby if we make it this round so fingers crossed

Sorry to hear about your losses Angel. I know how tough that can be. I was ttc for about 5 months when I got pregnant for the first time, but that ended up being a mmc in Feb. So this will be my 7th cycle trying alltogether, and I am going to try to think very positive! Good luck ladies!!

I'm CD6 today. My second month trying since a mmc in jan. No kiddos for me yet, hopefully soon. Good luck & Baby dust!

CD6 today :) Baby :dust: to us all!

How long are your cycles? when will you ladies start the :sex: ?

CD6 today :) Baby :dust: to us all!

How long are your cycles? when will you ladies start the :sex: ?

My cycles are generally around 24 to 26 days. I usually start BD around CD9. I go with the every other day idea. We've been slightly trying for a girl this time so this cycle we (hopefully) won't BD the day of O.

Hi! I'm currently cd4, and this is my 7th cycle. My cycle is usually 29-30 days long, and I generally ovulate on cd15 or 16.

Can I join? CD5 for me today. This will be our first month trying for #2.

welcome everyone :) CD7 for me today. OPK was negative, but as we are swaying for a girl, will be :sex: today :dance:

:dust: to us all!

When will you be starting OPK?

We don't use OPK's. Just BD every other day from CD8 onward! We have more fun and are more relaxed that way.

I've never used opks. I stick to tracking bbt. I had a huge temp dip this morning. I really hope I'm not ovulating super early this cycle BUT we will be BDing just to be on the safe side. Finally in the fun part of the cycle ;)

welcome everyone :) CD7 for me today. OPK was negative, but as we are swaying for a girl, will be :sex: today :dance:

What all are you doing to sway for a girl? I started calcium & magnesium yesterday (don't think it works that fast but it can't hurt) and also will do cranberry up until ovulation. I am thinking that timing BD will more difficult than I originally thought.

I won't be disappointed with a boy at all but we want one of each and trying for a boy seems easier so were going for girl and will see what happens.

wow hopeful.one we have both been ttc since sept and had a mmc around the same time too! I got married on 5/10/14- we're on the same schedule so hopefully two bfps for us this cycle!

Good luck this month to everyone! I think I'll try to bd every day starting on cd11ish until after the opk is +.

What all are you doing to sway for a girl? I started calcium & magnesium yesterday (don't think it works that fast but it can't hurt) and also will do cranberry up until ovulation. I am thinking that timing BD will more difficult than I originally thought.

I won't be disappointed with a boy at all but we want one of each and trying for a boy seems easier so were going for girl and will see what happens.

1. Cranberry supplements
2. Calcium Magnesium
3. No orgasm
4. DTD before ovulation
5. lots of yoghurt and milk

:shrug: hope it works

CD8 today for me too, my temp just leveled out again so I don't know what that means since I haven't been temping an entire cycle yet. I'm going to find out for sure today if I can try this cycle but if so we are going to start :sex: tonight since AF has finally slowed up. I'm taking the long AF as a sign that my body is entirely cleaned out at least I'm hoping so

CD9 and still negative OPK.... still did the :sex: just in case ;)

How is everyone else doing?

Finally "high fertility" detected! "dance:

How everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back