CD31, Day 3 of being 'late'

TTCMrsT

Reaction score
Lets see what today brings, AF or not! After nine cycles I hope it doesn't but negative pregnancy test yesterday I feel it may just be shy this month :(

I'm in the same boat, 5 days late loads of symptoms but negative preg tests..:shrug:
Let's hope our hcg levels are too low to detect yet
Fx for you

Fx'd for you too x
I have had one 30 day cycle so thought maybe I was just a long month but on average they are 27 days.
I had spotting last week for about 3 days and now nothing. I gets waves of feeling sick and more frequent bowel movement (sorry tmi). I dare not tell my husband yet but wondering what point should I say I am late.

They usually say to wait until you are at least one week late then test. Of course every women is different. I was over a month late before I finally got a bfp with my first pregnancy and it turned out I was 8 weeks pregnant. Even though I was pregnant I was still getting bfn tests. My daughter is now 8 years old. :)

Thanks Laura, I know my hopes are going up and down like a yo yo so don't think I could cope knowing my husbands are too. Sounds horrible I know as we are in this together but hoping ignorance is bliss

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->