CD31 - Third Day Late

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by loopylou86, Dec 16, 2009.

1. loopylou86

loopylou86 Well-Known Member

Hi All,

Update!

CD31, now 3rd day late and still no sign of AF but current symptoms are:

Sore right nipple and slightly tender left nipple
    Took bra off last night and slight tenderness (very faint) in boobs
    Very tired
    Queasy yesterday
    Today queasy and gagged a few times this morning, once really bad but nothing came up
    Cervix extremely high and hard to reach
    Not eating much
    Very windy!
    Aches in tummy as if AF on her way for three days now and slight sharp (not too painful though) pains
    Very bloated
    Touch cervix and tissue pale yellow and a little slimy

Not sure whats going on as the feeling I have, the dull aches feel as if she is about to surprise me but never been more late than this :cry:

Am getting very emotional now, especially if she does turn up but too scared to test. :cry::cry::cry:

2. MrsCrabsticke

MrsCrabsticke We are giving up.

wow sounds very good, i reacon you should test.

3. loopylou86

I am very nervous about getting a :bfn: and then sitting there waiting for the :witch:

:blush:

4. iwanta8a8y

iwanta8a8y TTC #3 ;-)

Oh please test loopylou86 - I know it is hard seeing a BFN, but at least if you test one of two things will happen:

BFP - How fantastic, you will be wondering what all this stressing was about...
    BFN - Not very nice to see but it is still not over until AF has come, but it might chill you out for a few days at least and let you think of something else as thinking about it all the time isnt good, it really will make you go crazy...

Good luck whatever you decide to do hun, I hope you get the right result.x

5. loopylou86

Thanks.

I have tried to keep myself busy but its hard when you feel a bit queasy or you cant eat or you feel aches in your tummy. I have been really chilled out, I am not stressing majorly but deep inside me, really hoping for a :bfp:

x

6. emz87

emz87 Well-Known Member

i have the exact same symptoms hun i was due af on sat but she hasnt arrived, also last night my bbs felt as if they were on fire?? Ive also got some new lovely blue veins on my bbs lol

7. loopylou86

Have you tested?

I have veins on them but am quite pale so cant remember how they were before. Boobs just feel a little heavy but dont want to exaggerate things as maybe in mind

8. emz87

emz87 Well-Known Member

yeah i tested yest bfn, im olive skin colour everyday from about 7dpo ive been asking oh if my bbs look different as they were sore and he kept saying no so i asked him last nights and he pointed out my new veins lol well i have quite big bbs so they always feel really heavy. when i was pg with my son i didnt get a bfp until af was 2 weeks late so we still got some hope lol fxd hun x in know i worry that im just making all this up!!