Reaction score
Hi All,

Update!

CD31, now 3rd day late and still no sign of AF but current symptoms are:

Sore right nipple and slightly tender left nipple
Took bra off last night and slight tenderness (very faint) in boobs
Very tired
Queasy yesterday
Today queasy and gagged a few times this morning, once really bad but nothing came up
Cervix extremely high and hard to reach
Not eating much
Very windy!
Aches in tummy as if AF on her way for three days now and slight sharp (not too painful though) pains
Very bloated
Touch cervix and tissue pale yellow and a little slimy

Not sure whats going on as the feeling I have, the dull aches feel as if she is about to surprise me but never been more late than this :cry:

Am getting very emotional now, especially if she does turn up but too scared to test. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh please test loopylou86 - I know it is hard seeing a BFN, but at least if you test one of two things will happen:

BFP - How fantastic, you will be wondering what all this stressing was about...
BFN - Not very nice to see but it is still not over until AF has come, but it might chill you out for a few days at least and let you think of something else as thinking about it all the time isnt good, it really will make you go crazy...

Good luck whatever you decide to do hun, I hope you get the right result.x

Oh please test loopylou86 - I know it is hard seeing a BFN, but at least if you test one of two things will happen:

BFP - How fantastic, you will be wondering what all this stressing was about...
BFN - Not very nice to see but it is still not over until AF has come, but it might chill you out for a few days at least and let you think of something else as thinking about it all the time isnt good, it really will make you go crazy...

Good luck whatever you decide to do hun, I hope you get the right result.x

Thanks.

I have tried to keep myself busy but its hard when you feel a bit queasy or you cant eat or you feel aches in your tummy. I have been really chilled out, I am not stressing majorly but deep inside me, really hoping for a :bfp:

x

i have the exact same symptoms hun i was due af on sat but she hasnt arrived, also last night my bbs felt as if they were on fire?? Ive also got some new lovely blue veins on my bbs lol

i have the exact same symptoms hun i was due af on sat but she hasnt arrived, also last night my bbs felt as if they were on fire?? Ive also got some new lovely blue veins on my bbs lol

Have you tested?

I have veins on them but am quite pale so cant remember how they were before. Boobs just feel a little heavy but dont want to exaggerate things as maybe in mind

yeah i tested yest bfn, im olive skin colour everyday from about 7dpo ive been asking oh if my bbs look different as they were sore and he kept saying no so i asked him last nights and he pointed out my new veins lol well i have quite big bbs so they always feel really heavy. when i was pg with my son i didnt get a bfp until af was 2 weeks late so we still got some hope lol fxd hun x in know i worry that im just making all this up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->