Cd35 still no af but bfns

Mcvo us

Reaction score
Hello ladies
I had my implant out about 2 months ago I had a period then dtd on ovulation a days etc
I haven't had a full cycle since having my implant out so not sure if it's just all sorting itself out but before implant I had 28-30 day cycles I'm now on day 35 but have had 5 bfns :-(
Do you think it's just my body still unbalanced after the implant or is there still a chance of BFP ??

It could be either thing. You rbody could definately still be regulating, but also you could be pregnant and it's not showing up yet especially if you were having unprotected sex. How do you know when your ovulation day was? I only ask because it could have been very delayed with the BC hormones still coming out of your system. :)

Hey thanks for replying I only went by what an app said . So obviously could be wrong we dtd a few times through out the month though just don't know where to go from here really as not sure when next ovulation would be etc bit confusing

Took me well over a year after the implant to become any sort of regular again grab a bbt thermometer from eBay and start using fertility friend link is in my signature under spoiler button !! Xxx

Oh no don't say that lol ! I have recently bought one and stated temping a few days ago but not really sure what I'm looking for ?

During your cycle your temperature will rise and fall at differnt points of the cycle during the LH surge, a spike in temperature with show ovulation, once ovulation occurs the temperature will remain hight for the remainder of the cycle (the luteal phase) typicall before AF arrives the temperature will drop again and bleeding will start, if the temperature remains hight for 18 days past ovulation it is a good indicator of pregnancy :) Hope this helps and no I haven't copied it from anywhere LOL My memory is like a sponge :wacko:

Thank you very much for that info very helpful is there any indicator of ovulation about to happen ? Or just on the day of ovulation ? X

With temps there aren't but cm is a good indicator with eggwhite cm appearing in the lead up to ovulation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->