CD35 Symptoms & BFN

Azasha

Reaction score
Greetings ladies, :flower:

Had my last period on the 8th Jan 17 and no AF since.

Known case of PCOS with 12 immature eggs in my right ovaries but recently since 2016, it starts to get regular with 35- 40 days cycle, almost. :happydance::thumbup:

My Period:

Jan 2016 ~ 14th - 17th
Feb 2016 ~ 20th - 23rd
Mar 2016 ~ 28th - 31st
April 2016 ~ 30th - 6th May
Sept 2016 ~ 25th - 2nd Oct
Dec 2016 ~ 12th - 16th
Jan 2017 ~ 8th - 13th

So as for this cycle, DH and I are really BD-ing :sex: on our fertile period.
Not sure when i ovulated but right after my Jan Period ends, we BD alternate days. and gaps of 3 to 5 days.. *Is it true Sperm can live up to 3-5 days the most?*

So since 5th Feb CD29, I've been feeling nauseated and having cramps with sharp poking pain on my right pelvic. And the fatigue were beyond what I used to felt. It makes me so sleepy and weak. Insomnia hits me for 2 nights and vivid dreams & nightmares! Dizziness and acne were popping up! Just simply tired! :nope::cry:

Went to work, had no appetite and been peeing more now.. 1 hour interval at least. Every morning and evening, that nausea feeling will haunt. With or without breakfast and dinner. Never had an episode of vomiting just yet. Did crave for fastfood! :winkwink::pizza:

On 9th Feb CD33, started having light yellowish discharge when i wiped with my pantyliner, usually first thing in the morning. Day 10th Feb CD34, more discharges. Yellowish with brownish stains. No foul smells..

11th Feb,CD35 too yellowish brown stains with pelvic pain and below belly button discomfort. Not much of bloatedness, and lower backache with slight cold flu & slight burning sensation when urinating. Temp was high these 3 days. No fever at all.

POAS like a boss! DH bought 100pcs of HPTs & OPKs.. :dohh:
All has been BFN...:bfn: :nope::cry:

But DH seems to keep on saying that I'm pregnant..
I'm just tired to see 1 line again.. It's frustrating and hurtful..
Sighs... :cry:

Anyone facing the same issue as me?
Could it still be too early to detect?

My aunt only knew she was preggy when it was 20 weeks as she has her period and no obvious baby bumps showing!
My sis too knew she was preggy when she was 16 weeks because she's a plus size!
Could I be the next one to continue the same tradition?!

I just wish this cycle will be a miracle.. I really want an angel in me..:yellow::pink::blue:
I wanna be a mom so badly.. Do keep us in your prayers too ya!:wave:<3
:dust::dust:

Do let me know what do you think this could be?
No AF still..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"