CD36 advice

alyssa.s

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been posting in tww but I believe I am much past my time there. It is cd36 for me, af is officially a week late. Never had an issue with long cycles as I am only 20. In fact I used to have relatively short 25-26 day cycles after using the pill. This is my first cycle off of the skyla iud, but cycles were still regular on that because I only had it about 8 months. Last af was 2/3-2/9, skyla removed 2/10. Light withdrawal spotting 2/11 and 2/12. Not even enough to wear a panty liner. I have a confirmed opk on 2/18 at doctors request.

I guess I am just wondering what I should do now. Should I stop taking hpts? I have had bfns since cd 25. When should I start with the opks again? And how is it possible I had confirmed opk but no af? Don't those two go hand in hand???

It is possible to be pregnant and not have a positive yet, there are definitely stories right here on B&B of women who didn't get their positive until 18dpo or later. That said, it's also possible that you didn't ovulate. All an opk tells you is that you're experiencing a hormone surge to trigger ovulation. It usually does happen 12-36 hours after the first positive, but not always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->