cd37..no AF..BFN..HELP!!

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by mzswizz, Mar 30, 2011.

1. mzswizz

mzswizz Happy Jones Family!

My cycle is 35 days. My last LMP was Feb. 22nd. I was due for AF yesterday the 29th. :af: and no sign of AF neither. I tested yesterday with Answer brand pregnancy test strip and got a :bfn:. I am going to wait until tuesday april 5th to test again. Has anybody tested day of missed period and received a BFN but ended up pregnant? I checked my cp and it is very high, very soft, and lots of whitist yellow to white cm. I dont know if thats a good sign or not. Been ttc since june 2010 after m/c in april 2010. Can somebody help?

2. jlh213

jlh213 Well-Known Member

Im with you; I was due 3/25....still nothing and :bfn: every day =[

3. mzswizz

Did you think about getting a blood test?

4. usmcwife21

usmcwife21 TTC #1 for 1yr+

I'm CD34 with an average of a 31ish day cycle. BFN yesterday, and absolutely no sign of AF! Not a single spot. I've never conceived before, but in high hopes, I have read that a lot of women don't get BFPs later because they might have ovulated later, or just simply their hcg levels aren't high enough yet. I hope this is your sticky BFP! Good luck, hun:)

5. mzswizz

I hope we all get our BFPs.

6. usmcwife21

SO DO I! :thumbup:

7. mzswizz

When was your next AF due? I have loads of creamy cm also and are having cramps in my lower abdomen but not on the sides of my ovaries which usually means AF.

8. thelistkeeper

thelistkeeper Well-Known Member

Me! Perfect example, normally 28-33 day cycles, finally got my bfp at cd40! Don't lose hope ladies, you're not out till the witch shows, and I hope she stays away! Good luck!

9. mzswizz

Which test brand did you use? And thanks for keeping our hopes up. I have been using answer pregnancy lab test strips but have been getting BFNs so far. Will test next Tuesday.

10. thelistkeeper

I used a dllar tree fmu Sunday, very very faint line. Took another with evening wee, answer and got positive, did a 2nd answer test after holding wee for 3 hours and got another bfp, though darker. Then I took my last answer Monday morning and was also bfp. Then bought clear blue digi and took around 8 pm to confirm. Also confirmed with docs test Tuesday morning. I tested Friday cd38 and got bfn. So it does happen late for some women. Good luck!

11. mzswizz

Last year when I was pregnant I got my BFP around 4 weeks or so. But it ended in m/c and my cycles were soo out of whack. Now they are regulated and AF is late and BFN still. Maybe this time around the levels could be rising slowly seeing that after the m/c my levels took 2 months to go completely to 0.

12. thelistkeeper

Its possible hon. Anything is possible with the ttc body I do believe. Good luck.

13. mzswizz

Thanks. Have a H&H 9 months.

14. toffeeapple1

toffeeapple1 Mum of one

Hiya can I join? I'm on day 31 of a normally 27 day cycle I tested 3 days ago bfn :-( might do a test tomorrow morning or Saturday if aunt flo don't show! Madly checked all my tracked cycles since 2009 and the longest cycle I've ever had has been 31 days (two months ago whilst ttc) and the rest have been between 27-29 at the very latest. I'm not getting too excited cos I've been cramping on and off for the last 3 days and I've been this late before, admittedly only once since I started tracking. Absolute zero potential symptoms aswell, I've dreamed up loads in previous cycles haha. Anyway fx'd fir us all this month! I hope it's our turn! Xx

15. thelistkeeper

I was cramping before my BFP, really thought AF was coming and kept checking but nothing... good luck!

16. mzswizz

Welcome new members! Cd38 and still no sign of AF. twinges in lower abdomen and gas cramps. Other than that nothing. I did wake up sick to my stomach this morning but nothing serious.

17. usmcwife21

Good morning! CD35 still no sign of AF! A few twinges on left side but that's ALL (feels alot like ovulation). I tested this morning-BFN I know, shame on me! but if it was positive I wanted DH to see before he leaves early tomorrow morning.
    @thelistkeeper, thanks for giving us hope!! FX still crossed for all of us!

18. mzswizz

Cd38 and bfn still. Will try and hold out until Tuesday.

19. toffeeapple1

toffeeapple1 Mum of one

It's exciting being late for af! At least I can pretend I MIGHT be haha rather than the witch just turning up on the dot. If she shows we will be going into cycle no 7. Thanku thelistkeeper it's good to hear, had mild af cramps last few days aswell as cramps in my legs (normal pms symptoms!) only thing different it severe back pain but that could be anything. Mzswizz the nausea sounds promising!! Xx