Cd38, no af, bfn, symptoms present

Darksoul

Reaction score
hey ladies, just need to see if anyone's in a similar situation. here's the story:

i took a break from the textbook way of ttc and just wanted it to be natural since july. af came as per normal and when the first week of september came, we had unprotected sex on 2nd sep. i went to key it in my app and realised that it was actually during my fertile week and close to ovulation but since the past few months had been a failure because af came despite ttc during fertile week, i didn't think anything was going to happen. a week later, i noticed changes which i ignored because i thought it was just signs that af was coming. it wasn't until yesterday that it hit me that i've not experienced some of the signs.

NEVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE:
nose congestion, peeing more at night (1-3x), weird/bitter/sour taste in mouth, almost daily slight constipation, stronger-smelling stool and urine (tmi, sorry!), slight nausea, fatigue/yawning more

MY USUAL SYMPTOMS BEFORE AF:
abdominal cramping and sometimes either left or right, lightheaded, bloated/gassy, mood swing/changes

it's hard to tell too because i kinda have an irregular cycle ranging from 30 to 40 so i'm like everywhere every month. lmp 15th aug, now cd 38, no af, bfn on cd 37. i do want to see a bfp one day but i'm also not trying to get my hopes up
smiley-frown.gif.pagespeed.ce.WZMCCIIv51.gif
anyone here same boat?

I understand where you are coming from. My cycles are irregular too up to 8 weeks (which for me was yesterday with no AF to be seen) and I am in a waiting span of wondering if it is just an extra long irregular cycle or if something is going on with my weird systoms that mess with my mind. I don't want to keep testing and get my hopes up for nothing but I also am dying to know.
I recently read that with long, irregular cycles you can count either 36 days from the beginning of your cycle, or count out 4 weeks from when you had sex to take a more accurate test.
My four week mark was yesterday ( also potential AF day) but I have been scared to test.
Fingers crossed for you though and I hope this helps a little. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->