CD4 Who is with me or close???

bassdesire

Reaction score
Looking for a buddy for this cycle. :thumbup:

Back in TTC after some time in TTW.

Anyone??

CD1 here! :) What are you trying this cycle?

We are just trying to dtd as much as possible to get pregnant. Nothing special other than keeping those legs up in the air afterwards LOL

CD8 here. Month #2, but first month with my CBFM.

I'm on cd6 today. This is our 2nd month ttc. I generally use opk's and this month the plan is to dtd every other day. Hope we all get our bfp this month!

very relaxed cycle 1 and 2 but now on cycle 3... relaxed method obviously isnt working so am gonna dtd every other day and opks.

cd5 today :)

My DH and I tried to DTD every other day two months ago. I never thought I would say this, but we got tired of DTD by the time I OVed because we started so early. lol. We started CD5 and I OVed CD 22. lol. Now, we do it whenever we want up until the week before OV, then we do every other day until I get a positive, then every day until the day after I OV. lol. This is our 5th month trying, so we are still trying to figure out what works for us.

CD4 of our 7th cycle trying....were trying the SMEP this month along with OPK's. The relaxed approach clearly hasnt worked for me :) this this the link to SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) if any of u are interested.....
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Hope this is our months :) xxx :dust: xxx

I'm on CD5 of our second cycle, we're just going to go with DTD every other day this month and hope it works.
We are still both quite relaxed at the moment.
Hope I see lots and lots of BFP's this month

Any news ladies?

I got a positive OPK this morning and BD last night (woohoo) and this evening. I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want it to work. I am SO ready to be pregnant again. I see preggo bellies everywhere I look!

So I ovulated CD 13 (I know it say 24-26 hours after OPK), but I feel like I ovulated today.

Anyone else?!

Im 8DPO starting to get a crampy belly at 5DPO and when ever AF is due I get a fidgety twingey tummy.

no positive opk yet. been testing since cd9 and today i am cd13 (maybe cd12 since i had spotting the night of 01/25 and didn't really flow until the next morning 01/26... but i can't decide which cd1 to classify???) but either way i am keeping on testing and bding every other day until i get the positive opk! hope you all ladies are doing great! baby dust! xxx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->