CD41 No AF, going loopy and need to vent!

SpringOrchid

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new here but have been reading these forum posts for a while now and decided to register. I just need to vent some frustration if you don't mind! This is long so you don't have to read it, I just need to get it out :wacko:

Ok, my cycles average about 31 days, shortest ever was 27 days and a couple of years ago I had one cycle of 36 days but that only happened once and was the longest ever.

I've been on a roller-coaster these last couple of weeks. We have been TTC since December/January this year, but were kind of NTNP for about a year before that with no "accidents". Haven't be on BC pill for about 10 years.

This cycle has been so weird! First of all, the weekend I estimated ovulation to be I remarked that if I didn't know better i would think I was having pms symptoms then as I was so weepy and emotional. Then about 5 days later I had a small amount of brown spotting which I've NEVER had during mid cycle.

We really tried this month but as the date for usual AF came, I noticed I had none of my usual pms symptoms - no sore boobs, no emotional breakdown (lol!) no cramping, chocolate cravings, eating more than usual etc. Just didn't feel like it was coming, but HPT said negative.

I continued testing every other day and all said negative.

Feeling queasy, can't stop burping (sorry) which is unusual for me, some lower back ache.

Finally went to see a really nice nurse on CD39 who did a blood test. Results this morning said negative. I am sooo confused and don't know where to put my thoughts! I am desperate to be pregnant and have never gone this long without my period in my life. I have been more stressed in the past and still had AF arrive.

Trying not to panic but I feel like this just isn't going to happen. I can't seem to give up hope though until AF arrives but still no sign. Tmi but cervix has remained high and soft incase that matters.

I'm being sent for an ultrasound to check for PCOS although I have no typical symptoms.

Anyone had a negative blood test and gone on to get a BFP? Can anyone relate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->