Cd43!!!

wtbmummy

Reaction score
Ok a bit of background first. I am 27, have an 18mo who was concived first attempt. I came off depo and went on the pill, after 3months stopped bc n 4months later still having perfect 29dc per month i fell with ds first try.

Fast forward to now.... Dh and I have been considering no2. So we did the same thing again... I swapped from depo injection to bcp and then stopped bcp 26th May. Had a very heavy AF. Then the following month of June I spotted for 2days totalling in around 3-4hours was as heavy as a period whilst bleeding but wasnt for long over those two days. Now I am on cycle day 43!! (N thats if you count junes af)

This has NEVER happened to me before. FF says I O'd on day 17 but i think it is wrong as we havent dtd without protection since I stopped bcp and I have done many test and got a :BFN:

Dh and I have kind of decided we can't make the choice to have no2 or not so to let fate decide. It was after that I seem to have stopped Oing :shrug:

I know its silly but part of me wonders if its early menopause purely because I started my first AF at just 9yo and heard the earlier you start, the earlier you stop with only carrying so many eggs. Also I have polycysitic kidney diease (which isnot the same as the ovary kind but does mean I have high risk pregnancy and can cause lots of other symptons but I have been told my kidney function is currently normal)

Dh thinks I should see my gp but as I only stopped bc less than 3months ago I know they wont do anything. And tbh my doctor said last time I was in the day I start my next AF to call n he will book a blood test for 14days later. Just neither of us thought it would take so long.

Does anyone have any experience with any of this? I'm in WTT forum atm but feel this is the best place to possibly ask?

Is this fate telling us we will only be having ds. I'm at a point I dont mind either way as he and dh are my world but i hate not knowing :dohh:

Hi

Reading your post reminded me of when I first came off bcp in 2010 and conceived my son. See this link....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/496528-after-63-day-cycle-got-bfp.html

I didn't have a clue what was going on with my body but I did eventually get a BFP on CD63!

We're currently NTNP whilst I'm breastfeeding our 10 month old. Had first period in June then nothing since until last night at CD57, thought I was going through the same thing all over again!

Sorry I can't help about early menopause or polycystic kidney disease but just wanted to give you a bit of hope that it's still not too late to get that BFP!

Sending lots of :dust:

Thanks hun, however it would have to be imaculate conception as we are still wtt :haha:
Hence my main concern. I spotted on day 45 but that was all :dohh: now on day 50 with no sign of AF.
Going to ring doctor and get an appointment. Even if they just tell me the same thing again at least it will be on their records if I have to keep going back :shrug:

Ooops sorry :dohh: I clearly didn't read your post properly!

In that case I hope you get some answers soon and that it's nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->