CD47 19days late and still no BFP

MrsSB

Reaction score
We have been ttc since I had a miscarriage on the 3rd June 2016 and have not had any success. This month however I felt very optimistic. I tested from cd 33 to cd 46 and still no BFP. My nipples feel more sensitive, I have been sick for the last few days and even though I'm not the biggest lover of fish and chips I have had a craving for fish chips and mushy peas every day. I am petit and I have noticed my lower abdomen getting bigger. I have 2 dd and am getting the light cramping that I had with them and my miscarriage in early pregnancy. Has anyone else has this and been pregnant? I have been looking on countless websites and no one ever update. Since my miscarriage the last 8 months have been regular 28/29 day cycle. What does everyone think?xx

Well not getting any replies but will update this with everything so that it can help others. Well cd48 did a test this morning and still negative. Boobs seem fuller though today. Decided I will go to the doctors on Tuesday when they open again and ask for a blood test.

So had sickness every morning over the last few days currently on cd 51 and af arrived. Must have missed cycle or something as I was 23 days late so only 5 days shy of my what should have been my second af since Feb. Well there I always next month xx

Have you went in for any testing? It could have been a chemical pregnancy that was causing all the symptoms, or just a crazy cycle.

Have you went in for any testing? It could have been a chemical pregnancy that was causing all the symptoms, or just a crazy cycle.

Thank you so much for replying! I was just logging on to update this when I noticed it.

I bleed for 5 days and thought everything was normal. Then on day 6 started being sick again. I have been sick now for 10 days in a row so went to the doctors who put me on anti sickness tablets and has sent me off for lots of blood tests. So now just awaiting results.

Just found out why all this has happened I had a cyst on my ovaries. So if you experience anything I have go see you doctor and get checked out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->