**CD5 and READY.. CLOMID 150MG HERE I COME!!! (Photo)

StephHastings

TTC Baby #2 With PCOS
Reaction score
Hey everyone!!! Sorry I have been kind of distant, but AF is on her way out of town, and thanks to HOPEFULTTC2 I am now ready to get that BFP for JUNE!! Here is my Baby Stuff to help me along the way.. Sending BABY DUST to everyone... This is my last chance at this, before I am going to be sent to FS. I have had an appt with the FS and I am going to get a 2nd opinion but the OBGYN has up'd both medications to see if this is my month.. FX!!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/italiachick06/BUDDIED.png

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g160/italiachick06/photo.jpg

Yay!!!! End of June- Beggining of July BFP's here we come!!!!!!!:)

I see you got a great box of goodies, baby dust your way best of luck this month

I love your box of goodies! Good luck hun. :dust:

Thanks everyone!! I am ready for the next edition to be added to our family.. I am really praying hard that this works.. I am going to be so devistated.. :( I am praying hard for that BFP in JUNE

Just checking to see if my signature thing works! Thanks Steph:) Lol and don't worry June is your month for sure:) Ily Girl! Keep your head up!!!

YAY! It works!!! I hope JUNE is my MONTH, I know MAY WAS yours.. You better get to stepping... For in the morning!!

FX! We will see in the morning. AF stayed away today, so I'm officially late lol. Lets hope tomorrow is the same! If she doesn't show I'm testing lol. Night girl:)

YAY!! TEXT me I Dont care what time it is!! I am so excited for you!!

LOVE your box of goodies! LOL It looks like we're both on the same cycle day, and have alot of the same things in our cupboards too! :thumbup: Good luck and baby dust to you! Strong prayers for our BFP's!!

this picture is too cute! i did the same thing when i went to pic up my provera and clomid for this month. i thought the pharmacy tech's eyes were going to bug out of her head haha. tampons, pads, opks, and pregnancy tests:) only a ttc-er would understand!

Thanks!! :) I am feeling really good about this month.. I am more prepared this month. My buddy HOPEFULTTC2 has been such a great friend to me, and I barely know her.. But we text and talk everyday.. I really don't talk much with Woman because I am so use to having male friends.. But... I am hoping for a BFP in June!! i am praying really hard.. Thank you to all of you for the support that you all give me and my family.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->