CD5, anyone else?

Damn it. If I wait till tomorrow to BD do you think the sperm are too old if they have been in there since saturday last time we BD. I have heard that sperm is best every 24-48 hours. Well whatever. I'm sure tuesday isn't even my main day anyway. Wed to fri will be the important days :)

6footnoodle I think you will be fine waiting for tomorrow.

I bd on CD 6,7 and 9. Plan on bd'ing on CD11,13,15,17 as well.

It is CD10 today and hubby is away with work. He will be away CD14 as well so really hoping doing it every other day is enough. Fingers crossed xx

The ovulation test was negative yesterday evening so I decided to let hubby sleep. We will BD every night starting tonight. If I don't get pregnant this cycle next cycle I will switch to every other day from CD10 to CD20. No temping or opk next month. Hopefully this month works though.

I got another negative O test today, and if we believe the calendar method, I'm due to O on Friday ... so anything we did yesterday and will do tonight has got a very small chance of getting me pregs. I'm counting on our Thursday BD to conceive and treating the times before that as keeping sperm fresh! Don't worry about missing tonight, hun, especially if you got a negative O test! Just do it loads a couple of days before O or when you get a positive! I'm starting to test twice in the day from tomorrow... How about your O tests? Can you BD tomorrow/day after? Xxx

I just went and bought preseed. It worked with last pregnancy the first time I used it so I couldn't resist getting it.

Hubby is off work until wed night. So we will BD tomorrow evening for sure and hopefully wed evening and then thurs and fri up until I O. His mom is coming to stay with us starting wed so I am hoping we still get a chance to get a way and BD. He works nights so leaves at 10pm. I will feel a bit awkward disappearing into the bedroom for the days she is here. Maybe at 930pm before he leaves for work. Just go to bed straight after so I don't have to face my mil lol.

I will be starting to test for O twice a day tomorrow. I will take the first test this evening. I'm so excited. Maybe I will take pics to post.

Ahhh fingers crossed for us!!!:hugs:

We BDed yesterday but it wasn't 'TTC effective' if you know what I mean (hubby was tired...). We're skippingtoday coz his fav football team is playing, so tomorrow (CD15) is gonna be our next BD... Trying not stress over it coz OPKs have been BFNs so far, so hopefully not ovulating till CD16 onwards! Praying for productive BD for you! :)

I got another negative O test today, and if we believe the calendar method, I'm due to O on Friday ... so anything we did yesterday and will do tonight has got a very small chance of getting me pregs. I'm counting on our Thursday BD to conceive and treating the times before that as keeping sperm fresh! Don't worry about missing tonight, hun, especially if you got a negative O test! Just do it loads a couple of days before O or when you get a positive! I'm starting to test twice in the day from tomorrow... How about your O tests? Can you BD tomorrow/day after? Xxx

I just went and bought preseed. It worked with last pregnancy the first time I used it so I couldn't resist getting it.

Hubby is off work until wed night. So we will BD tomorrow evening for sure and hopefully wed evening and then thurs and fri up until I O. His mom is coming to stay with us starting wed so I am hoping we still get a chance to get a way and BD. He works nights so leaves at 10pm. I will feel a bit awkward disappearing into the bedroom for the days she is here. Maybe at 930pm before he leaves for work. Just go to bed straight after so I don't have to face my mil lol.

I will be starting to test for O twice a day tomorrow. I will take the first test this evening. I'm so excited. Maybe I will take pics to post.

Ahhh fingers crossed for us!!!:hugs:

We BDed yesterday but it wasn't 'TTC effective' if you know what I mean (hubby was tired...). We're skippingtoday coz his fav football team is playing, so tomorrow (CD15) is gonna be our next BD... Trying not stress over it coz OPKs have been BFNs so far, so hopefully not ovulating till CD16 onwards! Praying for productive BD for you! :)

Aww that's so frustrating. I was scared that would happen with us if I had forced hubby on monday. Glad we skipped it. We did BD last night so I can relaax a bit now.
I got a positive opk this morning. Since this is my first month using them I'm not sure if I am one of the girls that will have multiple positive days. Don't know whether I should skip tonight and BD tomorrow or if I should BD tonight in case and then again tomorrow. I will probably try tonight if all goes well. Hubby leaves for work at 10. So that means I have a window from 9 to 10pm since lo goes to bed at 9. I'm not going to force it. So we will see how tonight goes.
You're good since you still haven't had a positive opk. Make sure to get tomorrow in :)

Wow, positive OPK for you! Sounds like you've maximised your chances BDing the night before. Did you get a progression or no line to dark line? Mine's still negative (only control line visible) and only have 3 strips left, 1 for tonight and 2 for Cd16. A bit scared all 3 will be negative and I won't have a clue! Yep, def BDing tonight, tomorrow and hopefully Saturday too! :)

Wow, positive OPK for you! Sounds like you've maximised your chances BDing the night before. Did you get a progression or no line to dark line? Mine's still negative (only control line visible) and only have 3 strips left, 1 for tonight and 2 for Cd16. A bit scared all 3 will be negative and I won't have a clue! Yep, def BDing tonight, tomorrow and hopefully Saturday too! :)

For me there is always a light second line when I test. Probably because I started testing close to O day. I will post a comparison pic in a bit. The line was darker and appeared before the control line yesterday when I got my positive. Today I just took one and the line is a smidge lighter so I am thinking it's negative again. So maybe I O'd yesterday. I will take another test tonight and then tomorrow to make sure it's not a fluke. I think I will BD one more time tonight in case.

Are you able to get more tests? Have you ever had a positive opk? Hope you get a positive tomorrow! I have heard some girls having blanks and then bright pink line the next day. Weird how everyone is different. Good luck :)

It's my first time testing. I don't think I'll bother getting more tests this cycle and just BD tonight, tomorrow and Sat which covers us until CD 17... then I'll give hubby a break. :)

Ya or that. As long as you get the important days.

Here are my pics. I think I'm done testing. I am going to assume I ovulate today or tomorrow. I will BD one more time tonight. Part of me wants to tomorrow too just in case lol. I will see what my temps look like tomorrow. Not sure if I trust opks fully. I've been reading about them and it says you ovulate 12-48 after the first positive. So that might be tomorrow morning for me. So if egg lives 24 hours. I have until Saturday morning lol. Better to over work my husband this month than miss it and have to do this process over again next month.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 6
Got my positive OPK today (11am)!!! It's not as dark as the control line but my brand's instructions say that it's still a positive... Probably explains why I wasn't getting any lines at all in the run-up! So we're BDing again tonight - hubby's been warned lol (he doesn't like to do it days in a row). I read somewhere that it's better to do it EOD coz new sperm entering the tubes is attacked by old sperm... What do you think? Your OPKs look textbook btw! :)

I am CD14 today and was hoping to ovulate today as I am on clomid this month but no such luck. I am having cramping today though. Could that be a good sign or not? X

I am CD14 today and was hoping to ovulate today as I am on clomid this month but no such luck. I am having cramping today though. Could that be a good sign or not? X
Cramping could be a sign of upcoming O. Are you using OPKs?

Ya or that. As long as you get the important days.

Here are my pics. I think I'm done testing. I am going to assume I ovulate today or tomorrow. I will BD one more time tonight. Part of me wants to tomorrow too just in case lol. I will see what my temps look like tomorrow. Not sure if I trust opks fully. I've been reading about them and it says you ovulate 12-48 after the first positive. So that might be tomorrow morning for me. So if egg lives 24 hours. I have until Saturday morning lol. Better to over work my husband this month than miss it and have to do this process over again next month.

I suppose we're in the dreaded 2ww now... here we gooo! If we haven't conceived this month, we're also switching to EOD from next month! When do you plan on testing?

I'm not using opks as they haven't been reliable with me before and given me false results.

First month on clomid and I haven't really had any cm all cycle so far.

Sorry if tmi but just went to the loo and checked cm by cervix and it is very watery at the moment. Guess that is a good sign. Hope DTD yesterday was enough if I ovulate tomorrow x

Got my positive OPK today (11am)!!! It's not as dark as the control line but my brand's instructions say that it's still a positive... Probably explains why I wasn't getting any lines at all in the run-up! So we're BDing again tonight - hubby's been warned lol (he doesn't like to do it days in a row). I read somewhere that it's better to do it EOD coz new sperm entering the tubes is attacked by old sperm... What do you think? Your OPKs look textbook btw! :)

Yay for positive.

We're done with BDing haha. Even though today is 48 hours since my positive... We just don't have time today. I feel like maybe I ovulated yesterday anyway. Or at least that's what my temps show but I don't really trust my temps. I wake up multiple times a night so each time I wake up I take a temp and it's different.

I've never heard that about sperm. I don't think that's true. Who knows lol.

I'm scared to test early. Waiting till 12 dpo at least. Might even wait till the 19th day after AF is due.
You plan on testing early?
I am considering today 1dpo. I will come wait in your other thread with you.

I'm not using opks as they haven't been reliable with me before and given me false results.

Sorry if tmi but just went to the loo and checked cm by cervix and it is very watery at the moment. Guess that is a good sign. Hope DTD yesterday was enough if I ovulate tomorrow x

Good luck!!! How is temping going for you? How long have you been doing it?
Watery cm is good! Are you planning to dtd again tomorrow?

Temping is good for me. I have been doing it for over 2 years now. We will try DTD tomorrow. Hubby gets off work about 9 tomorrow morning so if he isn't too tired will try then and if not will try tomorrow evening but we will be staying at my parents lol. X

Temping is good for me. I have been doing it for over 2 years now. We will try DTD tomorrow. Hubby gets off work about 9 tomorrow morning so if he isn't too tired will try then and if not will try tomorrow evening but we will be staying at my parents lol. X

Just read your signature. Have you been able to regulate your cycle and ovulation? How many regular cycles have you had?
I feel your pain about hubby's schedule. Mine has been working night shifts this week and my mil is staying with us to take care of my daughter while I'm at work. So the last 2 nights we had to sneak in a session. Not fun at all lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->