CD5-Need Buddies!!!!!

americanhoney

Reaction score
I am actively TTC Baby #2 and this is my second cycle (CD1 10/10/13). My O day last cycle was CD14-15. I'm hoping this month will be THE Month!!!!

I Need some BUDDIES!!
Baby Dust to you ALL!! : )

I am actively TTC Baby #2 and this is my second cycle (CD1 10/10/13). My O day last cycle was CD14-15. I'm hoping this month will be THE Month!!!!

I Need some BUDDIES!!

AmericanHoney. . . i am right with you except this will be #1for the hubby and me. . . i believe i ovulated October 14. . . when will you test and what are you guys doing to track ovulation?

I Need some BUDDIES!!

AmericanHoney. . . i am right with you except this will be #1for the hubby and me. . . i believe i ovulated October 14. . . when will you test and what are you guys doing to track ovulation?

YAY! So exciting :) Have you tested yet?
I am using a fertility monitor and am expecting my O on October 23rd. I wish you all the best! We will have to stay in touch!

What did you or are using to track your ovulation? This is my second TTC cycle. Hoping for a BFP! :baby: Keep me posted!

This month we got the clearblue fertility monitor. i don't know how much i trust the monitor lol. . . thinking about using the opk along with the monitor next month to see if they agree. i might attempt temping. we haven't tested yet. i am due for af Oct 27 so i am hoping nothing shows up by Halloween i will test. i always love Halloween and it would be a special day to get such great news. plus i have a big mouth and i am afraid of how much it will kill me keep such a secret!

This month we got the clearblue fertility monitor. i don't know how much i trust the monitor lol. . . thinking about using the opk along with the monitor next month to see if they agree. i might attempt temping. we haven't tested yet. i am due for af Oct 27 so i am hoping nothing shows up by Halloween i will test. i always love Halloween and it would be a special day to get such great news. plus i have a big mouth and i am afraid of how much it will kill me keep such a secret!

I hope your AF doesn't come either!! I actually went tonight and bought OPK's to use along with my monitor. I want to better pinpoint O!!!! I know your so anxious to start testing! :thumbup:

I hope your AF doesn't come either!! I actually went tonight and bought OPK's to use along with my monitor. I want to better pinpoint O!!!! I know your so anxious to start testing! :thumbup:

haha we are two peas in a pod i just ordered opks for my next cycles to use along with the monitor. . . i like the monitor but two positives are better than one.

no no testing yet i am to scared of that bfn. . . grr. . i will wait. . . i think!:-\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->