CD54 and counting!!

Laura2806

Mummy to DS & PG w/twins
Reaction score
As the title says! Currently on CD54, been taking tests since CD24ish all stark white BFN's!

Thought I ov'd CD14/18 hence the start of testing but then a couple of weeks later I had Ov pains again! Then at cd42 I thought AF had arrived as when I wiped there was bright red fresh blood, but nothing since! Was having lots of EWCM for around 4/6 days before and after the blood so then I figured maybe this is when I ov'd?

Tested Friday with a sainsburys digital and got a BFN and today with a superdrug own brand and again BFN. Got another 4 tests to take over the next 8days if AF does show!

Since having my little boy in November my cycles have been 37-38 days long.

It's not unusual for me to have long cycles, when TTC my boy they ranged from 28-44 days, mostly annovulatory, but the cycle I actually conceived I got my BfP at CD60 and ov'd around CD44ish. Wouldn't it be ace if this was the same?!

Oh wow! Sounds fun! Took 12wks for my periods to return but now I'm on CD54! :coffee:

I have pcos so I wasn't getting periods before I conceived so my doc said I probably won't and to just go back when I want fertility drugs again

i wish i knew what was going on! BFN this morning and its really got to me today

I'm on CD 39 and I'm frustrated so I can imagine how you feel! Annoyingly, I know I can't be pregnant cos we stopped DTD like 2 weeks ago! I'm hoping to see the docs this week to ask if there's anything I can tasks / do ... What have they said to you?

Fingers crossed you get a bfp soon.

I'm on cd 51 & ovulated this weekend got positives on cd 48 & 49! I totally missed my period last month which is a first went the drs and got told it may be stressing about getting pregnant or it could be my PCOS I got diagnosed with poly cystic ovaries just over a year ago came of my patch beginning of the year and my periods and ovulation have been fine until now! So weird xxx

Hi mrst! (I get married next week and will also be a mrs t!) I've not been the docs yet as im working :( will be going Friday though! This is the second longest cycle foe me and ny first I conceived! Not even sure if and when I ov'd this time!

Kalia I hope you caught your egg hun! I'm wondering if I have PCOS I've always suffered with mental periods and had tests done for a tumour on my pituatiry glad in the past. But when I had an intravaginal scan they said all was well.

I'm thinking this maybe stress but my cycles are wishing the stress!!! Xx

Well, happy wedding day for next week - how exciting!

I went to the docs this morning in the end and she's given me the paper work for a cd21 blood test to check of I'm ovulating. Also bought some ovulation tests from amazon today to use in the mean time. I figure I'll just keep bd'ibng regularly anyway x

Thanks hun!

That's frustrating! They did the same with me last time I wen but luckily I ov'd and conceived within days of seeing the doc!

Hope the same happens for you hun! I was around CD40 last time ;-) xx

That's reassuring to know! I'm cycle day 39 today so perhaps I'll get lucky tomo!!! Haha!

Oooo FX'ed hun!! I've lost all hope now!

I'm now panicking AF will be with me on my wedding day and I really really don't want that! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->