Cd57

britt1986

Reaction score
Do I win?

This is just beyond me. I have never missed a period.:shrug:

Hey there, good luck then i take it you havent tested yet? Fx'ed :bfp::

Hi hun,

Just wanted to say I feel for you... my cycle was 68 days long last month and I know how frustrating it is :hugs:

Have you been stressed at all this month? Thats mean when you think you might just be but is a :bfn:. I had that a few months ago missed af but next month came back with avengence!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

Have you been stressed at all this month? Thats mean when you think you might just be but is a :bfn:. I had that a few months ago missed af but next month came back with avengence!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope:

No more than usual. I have been ill. Common cold and pink eye. But that has never affected me before.

So you cant even put it down to that really. Have you had any symtoms then? :shrug:

So you cant even put it down to that really. Have you had any symtoms then? :shrug:

I did about a week ago, but none since. Sore/tender breast, emotional, heartburn, and alot of gas, and for 3 days I had abit of nausea.

So are you really late then? Id get to the docs see what they say.:shrug:

So are you really late then? Id get to the docs see what they say.:shrug:

Oh yes! Def late. My last period started on December 6th, lasted for 4 days and I haven't had one since. I have actually talked to my doctor and he wants to start me on Provera, but I told him that I will wait and see if AF will show up in the next couple weeks. If not then I will call back and he can call in some Provera for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->