CD58.. Nearly 2 weeks late

kezzaside

Reaction score
I haven't tested for about a week now as I have given up all hope. I keep getting BFN's!
The only test I haven't tried is the clear blue and the FRER... Are these worth a try? Iv got doctors on Wednesday to find out what's happened with my periods. But I have all symptoms! I had a stinking cold, I had spotting on CD40. I had severe cramps on CD46. I have had stomach aches all day every day (hence doctors appointment as I'm uncomfortable) Iv been very tired & snappy... Anyone else had BFN BUT GOT A BFP ON A FRER? Thanks

Do you confirm ovulation by tracking your basal body temperature? That's the only real way to know if you are late or not.

Unfortunately, symptoms usually don't mean much without a positive test. But if you reach CD 60 without a positive or your period, it's a good idea to get a script for Provera to induce your period so you can move on to the next cycle.

But, maybe the spotting and cramps were related to ovulation. That happened to me, once. I thought I was "late", but I really hadn't even ovulated yet.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"