• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cd58

.Babyh0pes.

Reaction score
The only times my cd were this long is when they ended up being pregnancies/miscarriages. I tested yesterday at noon with BFN but Last time my bfp wasn't until cd103. Last couple days I've been having

Headaches
Vivid dreams
Extremely tired

I've had a cold for about two weeks so idk if that affects how I'm feeling with the symptoms or affects af at all.

Not out til af shows and I'm staying super hopeful. Baby dust to all!!

Wow! I thought my 48 day cycle was long!

I would maybe make a dr apt?

My cycles usually range from 35-55 days. I'll just wait it out. It's nothing new to me. :)

103 days for a bfp?? Wow! Did you ever try doing a blood test during that time?
.. I'm currently on cd41, and I feel like I MIGHT have slight nausea, but it's almost like I could be imagining it lol. I tested yesterday and got a bfn.

Well in that cycle I tested on cd80 in the afternoon and got a bfn so I stopped testing until I reached cycle day 100 I was like okay something's wrong here so I bought tests, first response. Then cd103 with fmu I got strong bfp then same day I tested with clearblue and got 2-3 weeks pregnant. So I'm thinking had I tested a week after cd80 I probably would have gotten a bfp.

Are your cycles usually long?

Well, I just came off bcp a few months ago. The cycle after I stopped was 45 days, then the following months was 33 days. That seemed normal, so I thought I was regulated, but maybe that isn't the case.

Before bcp, my cycles were between 32-36 from what I remember.

I'm trying to hold off testing again until after I pass 45 days, but it seems really weird to me it would be longer that my first cycle after the pill.

Mine are usually long, but not that long. 42 days and 48 days since coming off bcp, but they were long before I was on the pill too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"