CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

I definately still see the lines... I just wish they would get darker for you or you would get something on a different test too! I hope these aren't misleading you this whole time... they are definately there and pink, so frustrating!

It is frustrating and I can't stop stalking you either. I'm sitting here waiting for updates all the time like its me going through it :haha: We all so badly want to see you get your :bfp: hunny xxx

I see the confusion...if I were you, I would call your Dr.-get some blood work done, that way the guessing game is over. If your pregnant-then you can start pre-natal visits if it's negative well then you can get the help that you deserve!

Awww...I don't mean to frustrate anyone! Maybe I won't post anymore till I know that I have a BFP.....I have a doc appt on the 13th so I'll ask for blood work then....

As soon as I get my BFP I'll post again....Thanks for the support!!!

Awww...I don't mean to frustrate anyone! Maybe I won't post anymore till I know that I have a BFP.....I have a doc appt on the 13th so I'll ask for blood work then....

As soon as I get my BFP I'll post again....Thanks for the support!!!

I meant frustrating for you hun, not me! :) Although thinking about what you are going through makes me want to rip my hair out :haha:

it's deffo frustrating...just gotta roll with the punches.....I'll survive...

Aww hun, how awful for you... just looking at your chart and its almost like your body gears up to ovulate and then doesn't :shrug: you must be confused to hell right now.
Are you under a FS? Maybe some Clomid might be an idea anyways just popped in here to give you one of these :hugs:

Definately don't stop updating I get straight on here to get the updates:haha: :haha:We are just praying that this is a :bfp: for you and I need my daily fix:haha: xxxx

LOL...okay....I'll keep updating....Still having alot of pressure/cramps around my ovaries and uterus....it's fairly uncomfortable....took a much needed nap today too....Thank gosh it's Mother's Day and I can use that as an excuse to nap...lol....I know what you mean about my body getting geared up for ovulation and then doesn't....it's getting on my nerves...lol....I have an appt on the 13th so hopefully I'll get something ironed out....

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Not really looking any better this morning....but last night my stomach was really upset so I was drinking water alot....I'll test again with 2MU....

Attachments

• hpt7.jpg
    hpt7.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 46
  • hpt7invert.jpg
    hpt7invert.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 39
  • hpt8.jpg
    hpt8.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 42
The first 2 tests, especially the inverted one, look the darkest of your tests I've seen so far. Still hoping! xxx

Thanks ladies!! Will test again later....had to drink some water for my pills this morning...so hopefully it doesn't dilute anything to much...lol.....

Your chart looks like you have an anovulatory cycle.

lol, :) that it looks like you haven't ovulated this cycle..

well it's not unusual for me to have long cycles....so I think there still could be a chance:thumbup:

No I didn't say it because you have a long cycle. You can have long cycles but ovulate. But, your chart looks like you didn't ovulate. Your temps have the same pattern during the whole cycle. Your temps should be lower before ovulation and you should have a rise and high temps to confirm ovulation. Fertility friend agrees with me as it didn't put any coverline on your chart.
I just wanted to give you a heads up. It seems like you're testing a lot. But you should have ovulated to have a BFP. I hope I'm wrong and you can have a miracle BFP but it doesn't seem likely. I think if you show your chart to your doctor you may have clear answers from him/her. xx

Although these are the first tests I have been able to see at least something on without enlarging and tilting...yes obv we an see they are very feint but there is some sort of thing there..? are they the most sensitive ones btw, those sticks..?

Hey there. I'm another one who can see your chart looks as though you haven't ovulated yet this cycle.

I had a couple like that while I was still breastfeeding, although still got a noticable thermal shift (even if I only had an 8 day LP that month)

Keep BD'g in case it springs up on you in the next few days but I would be inclined to agree with the above lady and say this cycle was anovulatory (think that's the right word although probably incorrect sp)

I have been secretly stalking for a while in the hope you get your BFP soon and hopefully your Dr's appointment will bring some answers for you.

Please don't think I am trying to put a downer on things for you; i'm not at all and it would be lovely if those lines got darker. I just want to give an honest opinion, which is what I said above.

Lots of luck and :dust: for your BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->