CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

:hugs: I hope your doctor does something about it like prescribing clomid. Good luck

she said she would...I'll just be glad to get this over with....or started....or whatever....

i see a line on the new tests for sure
I think you should try peeing on the next stick and then sticking another one in a cup of water and see if there is a difference. Maybe these test are horrible with evaps or maybe this is really the start of your :bfp:

Oh I have done alot of testing...lol....Over the weekend I did one, then my husband did one, then I dipped one in water and one in Diet Dr.Pepper....the only one that turned positive was the Diet Dr. Pepper...lol...

I'm not holding much hope out really....I'm just gonna keep testing (cause I have them) and just keep temping and BDing....all I know is is that my bb's hurt like crazy!

I've messaged the Admin and I asked that she delete/shut down this thread.....I just think it's for the best...Nothing is happening anytime soon and I know there are some woman out there getting annoyed by my thread and that's the last thing I want....If I finally get a BFP I'll start a new thread......

hun if someone is annoyed with your thread then they shouldnt look take no notice x

I hope you don't shut down this thread! I am following you just waiting for that big bold bfp!! I really hope you get it soon hun!

I understand....but it's just best I think....I'll start a new thread when I get my BFP....lol....thanks for everyone's support!!!

I have another thread in the TTC Discussions sections called "Praying for a 2011 BFP and a 2012 Baby!!!!" I update there all the time....

Plus I agree with the other ladies, if other ppl are getting annoyed at one of your threads....... then they should look, its that simple xxxxx

Hey girl! I dont think anyone is frustrated WITH you. I think some of us might be frustrated FOR you!!! We all want you to get your BFP so bad!!! We're all stalking you like crazy!!!!

I just dont understand why the lines aren't getting any darker. Have you maybe thought about ordering a different brand of IC??? You know, Friday morning at 10DPO i took a test with an IC from earlypregnancytests.com. Not one of the 10miu ones, the regular ones, which i think is 25miu (right?). Anyways, I got a line on that so faint i thought i was imagining it. It was just a tad darker than yours. Then got my BFP on the tests at work later that day. So I know the tests from them are pretty good. Although I know you had a problem with the 10miu ones, right? Try the regular ones. Just a thought.

I want you to get your BFP soon so we can be bump buddies!!!!!
Keeping FX for you hun! :hugs:

We all love you here. And nobody is frustrated with you! Like the other ladies said...if people get frustrated then they dont need to look. I think the ladies on here are wonderful and supportive and they're all rooting for yoU!!!!

:hugs:

Thanks ya'll! I really appreciate...I can't say that enough....I wish this journey wasn't so rocky.....at this point I'd be glad to see AF....lol.....

Aww sorry you feel like you're annoying people babe. I don't think the thread is annoying at all!
I think people are just trying to make sense of things for you in the hope of making you feel better about those lines staying light.
If you do start another thread, I hope it's really soon with a BFP all over it!! xx

Thanks Glitter....Thanks RN and Jojo...ya'll are amazing!

I will update again in the morning....PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let there be a good line!!!!!

[-o<[-o<[-o<

i dont think anyone seems annoyed.
everyone is just trying to help you, you should leave thread because if it turns out your not preg then this is a good warning to those woman that may get in the same boat.
plus im stalking you and come on every day :haha:
i had problems a few months back with green handled ic's with hcg written all over them and a thread was started by someone else which i hyjacked :haha: and that thread is still going today, so if these turn out to be nasty tests then at least its a warning to others.

and i think ff hasnt picked it up yet because you havent been temping long enough going by your cm your body looks like its tried to ov 3 times but i think the last time about 10 days ago was when you ov cause temp hasnt dropped below that, i cant see your chart this morning so going by memory

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->