CD6...Okay...here we go again...lol..!!

Hi Pam, a lot of people are complaining about the pink strip tests, maybe try another type of test.

Still, as ever, wishing you all the best for a BFP real soon.

Big :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx

Well I still have quite a few left...don't wanna waste them! I did order about 10 tests from Early Pregnancy Tests.com...But they won't be here for awhile....I haven't taken these pink tests results to heart....so I'm just gonn keep using them to feed my addiction.....

Here is FMU test and 2MU test and also FMU test dried with 2MU and the inverts....

Attachments

• FMU.jpg
    FMU.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 29
  • FMUINVERT.jpg
    FMUINVERT.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 2mu.jpg
    2mu.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 24
  • hpt10.jpg
    hpt10.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 32
  • hpt10invert.jpg
    hpt10invert.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 20
Pam i see lines without even enlarging the pics!!!!!!!! Why dont you try a digi?? Cant wait for you other tests to arrive, any sign of them yet? xxx:hugs:

I only just ordered them last night...LMAO...so it's gonna be awhile! At least a week more....I don't wanna spend anymore money on over the counter tests...so I'm just gonna keep using these....I'm getting lines but nothing screams BFP...so I'm just waiting...lol...

How are you doing sweetie!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Pam, just my thought, not something you have to agree with. If I were in your shoes, I would rather spend a one time price on over the counter to know FOR SURE than to keep paying for the shipping of a bunch of could bes, or maybes..You are torturing yourself hun.. Will the doc give a beta on the 13th??? Hugs and best wishes! (lurker-me) :shrug::haha:

I agree with AS hun, i think you should go buy a better test........:hugs:

Im fine thank you.....just feeling a bit achey here n there......wish you would hurry up and get over to 1st tri with me, both you and AS!!!!!!:hugs:

still plainly seeing the lines.. still trying to figure out what's going on!
a digi won't pick up a positive until the line is definite. these are 10 miu tests, digis are 50 mius..

here is the pic from Today:hugs:

Attachments

• 5-10-11 005.jpg
    5-10-11 005.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 37
Thanks hopes but I am doubting a bfp and with all going on with me, af is prob late due to stress.?? :shrug: Erin, a digital may not work but an early result frer or answrr would using fmu by now I would think. Its baffeling,,Poor Pam I am so anxious for you!!!!!:hugs:

Well I went ahead and took my last FRER....and there's nothing there.....

sorry pam :hugs: its still not over till af shows plus docs appointment soon

It's okay...lol...I'm alright with this....I'm kind of getting used to it...I'm just testing till something happens...since AF is AWOL I might as wel feed my addiction....and if I get my BFP while I'm doing it...then so be it...lol....If not then I have an appt on the 13th and hopefully she'll get me on my way!!!

then once you get your bfp you'll have poas withdrawels i swear i did :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->